musicaacoustics.com?
Apr 30, 2011 at 1:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

HungryHippo

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, so a week ago I ordered the dba-02's from musicaacoustics.com and I still havnt received the phones nor have I received any information regarding the status of the delivery.. Is this website legit or should I cancel my order?
Thanks

Apr 30, 2011 at 2:18 PM Post #2 of 9
Yes this site is legit and I ordered my Ortofon EQ-5 from here last December. They also respond fast to emails, well at least they did, to me.

Apr 30, 2011 at 2:53 PM Post #3 of 9
MA is definitely legit. It is shipped from Japan so it might e a bit slow right now, maybe you want to email them to get some confirmation as well.

Apr 30, 2011 at 10:02 PM Post #4 of 9
Thanks for the replies, I did email Dimitri and got a quick reply. 

Now to wait for my DBA's to arrive 
rolleyes.gif

May 1, 2011 at 4:15 AM Post #5 of 9
Just a note: It is Golden Week in Japan, which means many people are on holidays until next weekend. This may delay shipping.

May 1, 2011 at 6:57 PM Post #6 of 9

Quote:
Thanks for the replies, I did email Dimitri and got a quick reply. 

Now to wait for my DBA's to arrive 
rolleyes.gif

Good to hear.  Dimitri is a great guy, who runs a very legitimate and customer focused japan based shipping company.

Jul 16, 2011 at 7:01 PM Post #7 of 9
I don't really feel like making a new thread, so I'll just revive this one.

Does anyone know if musicaacoustics.com sends you an email with tracking information? Also, does anyone know what carrier they use for shipping? I sent an email to Dimitri a few days ago at the beginning of the week, but have yet to have a reply:/.

Thanks,
Firemonkey.

Jul 16, 2011 at 7:36 PM Post #8 of 9

Quote:
I don't really feel like making a new thread, so I'll just revive this one.

Does anyone know if musicaacoustics.com sends you an email with tracking information? Also, does anyone know what carrier they use for shipping? I sent an email to Dimitri a few days ago at the beginning of the week, but have yet to have a reply:/.

Thanks,
Firemonkey.

I received my orders with Air Mail post without tracking information. Just be patient. They will arrive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back