Music Hall Maverick
Jul 19, 2004 at 11:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

tkam

Headphoneus Supremus
My music hall maverick with level 1 mods from underwood hifi arrived today. So far it sounds amazing, everything sounds so smooth and crystal clear. I'll post more impressions later but for now back to listening to music.

Aug 27, 2004 at 10:24 PM Post #2 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by tkam
My music hall maverick with level 1 mods from underwood hifi arrived today. So far it sounds amazing, everything sounds so smooth and crystal clear. I'll post more impressions later but for now back to listening to music.

Hey I just found your thread and was curious what your thoughts are on the modded Maverick? I am about to do the same thing and would like to get an idea as to what to expect.

Aug 28, 2004 at 5:47 PM Post #3 of 9
Jester,

I've been very pleased with the modded maverick the clarity, air and slam that it produces is amazing. It's biggest strength is in the bass region, I haven't heard another player in it's price range that can match it for slam, punch and control. I've been using mine with a MPX3, I think you'll love it with your Supra.

Aug 28, 2004 at 6:25 PM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by tkam
Jester,

I've been very pleased with the modded maverick the clarity, air and slam that it produces is amazing. It's biggest strength is in the bass region, I haven't heard another player in it's price range that can match it for slam, punch and control. I've been using mine with a MPX3, I think you'll love it with your Supra.

Thanks for responding with feedback on the Maverick. I hope that it works out next week with Todd!

Jan 18, 2010 at 8:17 PM Post #8 of 9
Checked out the MH SACD player.......I am looking for decent entry DAC and came across this post.....got a little confused. I was looking at the Tube DAC by Maverick hence the confusion.

Jan 18, 2010 at 8:33 PM Post #9 of 9
dt880smile.png
No problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back