Music City Meet, 4th Edition -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2015 (September 26, 2015)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2015 at 8:22 AM Post #332 of 373
Create a kids account to restrict access, unless by lockdown you meant pressing the windows key & L key together to lock the computer.  The below two links should help. Though I've never set it up, the closest i've done is make my parents regular users, so they couldn't damage the computer too much.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/set-up-family#set-up-family=windows-7
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/family-safety    

Sep 24, 2015 at 12:47 PM Post #333 of 373
On the ground in Munich for 5 hours in the middle of Octoberfest, what's a poor boy to do:beers:...

A big Gooooooooo Gators:crocodile: from Bavaria!

Prost!  Enjoy the trip!!

beerchug.gif

Sep 24, 2015 at 1:17 PM Post #334 of 373
Did you guys pick a place for Friday yet?

Sep 24, 2015 at 2:28 PM Post #336 of 373
Just checking. Thought I might have missed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 24, 2015 at 3:54 PM Post #340 of 373
  Things are looking pretty ok for me, looks like I'll see you Saturday!

Great, Dan.  I missed trying out the Ethers last time - looking forward to hearing both of them this time!

Good news, I received my repaired Gumby back from Schiit Audio this afternoon.  Currently warming it up.  I plan to present two rigs:
1.  JRiver - toslink - Gumby - HDVA600 - Wywires Red - HD800
2.  AK120ii - RCA - Bryston BHA-1 - Wywires Red - LCD-X and XC

I chose the rigs due to how good the Gumby makes the HDVA600 - HD800 front end sound.
The Wywires for the HD800 are new with only a few hours.  Will bring the CH800 cables as well.

I think y'all will be impressed with how good the AK120ii sounds as a music server / DAC.  And, the Bryston drives both the X/XC very well at the same time.

Of course, we can switch it around if folks want to hear the Gumby and BHA-1 together :).

Safe travels, and
Cheers -
Dick

Sep 24, 2015 at 4:02 PM Post #341 of 373
things aren't looking as good for me as they are for dan, i'll be a gameday decision 

Sep 24, 2015 at 5:51 PM Post #342 of 373
Great, Dan.  I missed trying out the Ethers last time - looking forward to hearing both of them this time!

Good news, I received my repaired Gumby back from Schiit Audio this afternoon.  Currently warming it up.  I plan to present two rigs:
1.  JRiver - toslink - Gumby - HDVA600 - Wywires Red - HD800
2.  AK120ii - RCA - Bryston BHA-1 - Wywires Red - LCD-X and XC

I chose the rigs due to how good the Gumby makes the HDVA600 - HD800 front end sound.
The Wywires for the HD800 are new with only a few hours.  Will bring the CH800 cables as well.

I think y'all will be impressed with how good the AK120ii sounds as a music server / DAC.  And, the Bryston drives both the X/XC very well at the same time.

Of course, we can switch it around if folks want to hear the Gumby and BHA-1 together :).

Safe travels, and
Cheers -
Dick

Dick, I am going to miss both of your killer systems!!!:cry: There's always next Spring, had an awsome wheat beer, and IPA, my two beers for the year.

Okay, late night in Kiev, next up an early morning train. Ya'll have an awsome meet, Burnley continues his hot streak ('cept the "hapless" Vols), and the Ether C blows everybody away! Cheers:beers:

Sep 24, 2015 at 6:22 PM Post #343 of 373
Dick, I am going to miss both of your killer systems!!!:cry: There's always next Spring, had an awsome wheat beer, and IPA, my two beers for the year.

Okay, late night in Kiev, next up an early morning train. Ya'll have an awsome meet, Burnley continues his hot streak ('cept the "hapless" Vols), and the Ether C blows everybody away! Cheers:beers:

Safe and happy travels, Kevin.
Watch out for the frozen vodka - kinda sneaks up on ya...

Sep 24, 2015 at 6:27 PM Post #344 of 373

Safe and happy travels, Kevin.
Watch out for the frozen vodka - kinda sneaks up on ya...

i've had that a time or two 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back