Multiple registration numbers for Klipsch Images???
Oct 25, 2008 at 3:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

tnmike1

Headphoneus Supremus
Back in May I bought a pair of Klipsch Images, registered online with Klipsch and enjoyed them for awhile. Then I sold them to buy a pair of Triple Fis. Couldn't get the Triples to work to my liking, so just recently I purchased another pair of Klipsch Images from a fellow head-fier who bought his from Newegg and had never registered them.

So I went online to register these new, unopened Images and lo and behold they had the same registration number as my old pair. So the question is: does Klipsch use the same registration number on a bunch of the Images??

This is just a curiosity question and am not accusing anyone or any company of duplicity. It is just curious that the same registration number should pop up on a new, unopened box that is the same as the pair I had back in May.

As I was finishing this post, the seller PMed me and asked if I was perhaps using a part number. Don't know, but if I was, this part number was taken on the Klipsch website as my registration number back in May. But it DOES make sense that it could be a part number, not a registration number

Oct 27, 2008 at 2:44 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It probably is a part number. The headphones do not have individual serial numbers.
Thanks!

OK thanks for the clarification.

Nov 1, 2008 at 7:18 AM Post #4 of 6
Hey!

I just forgot how to register my x10, I went to klipsch official website but I dont see an option...I lost the lil card where it says I can get free ear gels ^ ^

Nov 2, 2008 at 1:09 PM Post #5 of 6
Go to the picture of the Image, open it up and there's a link there somewhere.

Nov 6, 2008 at 5:24 AM Post #6 of 6
Thanks ^ ^

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnmike1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Go to the picture of the Image, open it up and there's a link there somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back