1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Multiple Portable Devices for Sale - iBasso, FiiO, JDS Labs, Cayin

Trader History (108)
  1. jim723
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Hi,

I have some portable devices that I am trying to off load. These devices were purchased at different time in the past. They are all in very good physical condition and are fully functional.

1. iBasso D42 Mamba - $120 -> $115
    I have had this D42 for a while, bought it probably 3 or 4 years ago. Physical condition is an 8 but considering the age I would rate it 7/10. I have been using it as a DAC for my desktop setup and am very happy with its sound quality. I think I still have the original box somewhere. A quick look of some features:
    • For portable use it can be powered by a standard 9V battery or the USB port
    • Dual Wolfson WM8740 DAC chip
    • Dedicated Line In/Out
    • Two levels of gain setting

2. FiiO E17K Alpen - $75 -> $70
    I got it from a trade recently and it is in a very good condition (8/10). Original package is included.

3. JDS Labs C5D - $160 -> $155
    This is from a recent trade in 9/10 condition. I have used it a ew times. It is a very powerful DAC/AMP unit. It has plenty of power to drive the low efficiency planar magnetic headphones (ZMF Blackwood). The retail box is included.

4. Cayin C5 - $90 -> $85
    This is also from a recent trade. Condition is a 9/10. I have only tested with the DX50 player for a few minutes and then put it away. It has low and high gain settings and a bass boot. Still have the retail box.

5. iBasso DX50 - $125 (pictured separately)
    This was a preowned unit that I bought from eBay a couple of years ago. I replaced the battery about a year ago. Condition is 7/10 (based on age). It has been one of my portable DAC/AMP devices at work. Although a legacy DAP it is still a strong performer. It is also possible to perform Rockbox dual boot. There is a whole Rockbox forum for it.

All prices will include shipping and Paypal fees. I am not looking for trades. Will only ship to CONUS address. Please PM me if you want more pictures.
    Thanks.

I am also selling a pair of Denon AH-D2000.
    https://www.head-fi.org/threads/fs-denon-ah-d2000-very-good-condition.890456/

IMG_4816.JPG IMG_4817.JPG IMG_4818.JPG IMG_4819.JPG IMG_4820.JPG IMG_4821.JPG

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  2. jim723
    [​IMG]

3. jim723
    Friday.

4. jim723
    Prices lowered

5. jim723
    T