Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Hi,

I have some portable devices that I am trying to off load. These devices were purchased at different time in the past. They are all in very good physical condition and are fully functional.

1. iBasso D42 Mamba - $120 -> $115
    I have had this D42 for a while, bought it probably 3 or 4 years ago. Physical condition is an 8 but considering the age I would rate it 7/10. I have been using it as a DAC for my desktop setup and am very happy with its sound quality. I think I still have the original box somewhere. A quick look of some features:
    • For portable use it can be powered by a standard 9V battery or the USB port
    • Dual Wolfson WM8740 DAC chip
    • Dedicated Line In/Out
    • Two levels of gain setting

2. FiiO E17K Alpen - $75 -> $70
    I got it from a trade recently and it is in a very good condition (8/10). Original package is included.

3. JDS Labs C5D - $160 -> $155
    This is from a recent trade in 9/10 condition. I have used it a ew times. It is a very powerful DAC/AMP unit. It has plenty of power to drive the low efficiency planar magnetic headphones (ZMF Blackwood). The retail box is included.

4. Cayin C5 - $90 -> $85
    This is also from a recent trade. Condition is a 9/10. I have only tested with the DX50 player for a few minutes and then put it away. It has low and high gain settings and a bass boot. Still have the retail box.

5. iBasso DX50 - $125 (pictured separately)
    This was a preowned unit that I bought from eBay a couple of years ago. I replaced the battery about a year ago. Condition is 7/10 (based on age). It has been one of my portable DAC/AMP devices at work. Although a legacy DAP it is still a strong performer. It is also possible to perform Rockbox dual boot. There is a whole Rockbox forum for it.

All prices will include shipping and Paypal fees. I am not looking for trades. Will only ship to CONUS address. Please PM me if you want more pictures.
    Thanks.

I am also selling a pair of Denon AH-D2000.
    https://www.head-fi.org/threads/fs-denon-ah-d2000-very-good-condition.890456/

IMG_4816.JPG IMG_4817.JPG IMG_4818.JPG IMG_4819.JPG IMG_4820.JPG IMG_4821.JPG

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  2. jim723
    [​IMG]

3. jim723
    Friday.

4. jim723
    Prices lowered

5. jim723
    T