MS2 - looking for quick sale
Nov 4, 2008 at 1:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

jrosenth

Headphoneus Supremus
SOLD

-

Howdy,

So I literally bought these a week ago and they arrived yesterday - then I found a pair of vintage grados that I must have and these must go asap.

They are the vintage style. I actually prefer the way these look, and they are lighter on the head (less metal - at least that's my perception).

On the sound I've heard most people say they are the exact same as the MS2i. I honestly don't think I fully agree with that. The seller I bought these from said he found them to sound slightly different than the MS2i (these being more musical as he discribed it). Maybe it's pyschoaucoustic but I think I agree. I have also read the occasional thread where someone does hear a differance and prefers eight the MS2 or MS2i, stating that the difference is because the MS2 is a tweaked 325 driver while the MS2i is a tweaked 325i driver.

In any case they look different, are hard to find, and at this price are cheap enough to put the money towards recabling them or getting a better rig, which will give you a different sonic experience.

I want to sell these asap so I'm going to take a hit:

First $OLD takes them (price includes shipping and paypal - CONUS only)

Nov 4, 2008 at 4:19 PM Post #2 of 4

jrosenth

Headphoneus Supremus
On the condition assume they are used, vintage and scratched and scuffed and you judge them to be in better shape than that then be pleasantly surprised.

I will put up pictures tonight if necessary but I'm after a quick, easy sale.

First $OLD gets them...

... (at that price if you don't end up liking them you should be able to easily get your money back by selling them here).

Users who are viewing this thread