1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

MrSpeakers Voce Electrostatic *SOLD/TRADED*

Trader History (17)
  1. Fastnbulbous
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    I ordered these the day MrSpeakers opened up orders, received March 22, 2018. I logged about 60 hours for two months, and an additional 8 since. They're in pristine condition, no blemishes, washed hands before handling, smoke free environment, stored in museum quality dust free walnut storage box with built-in stand, included. All original packaging and documentation included.

I'm glad to have experienced these electrostats, but a bit too fancy for my listening habits involving garage punk, metal, psych, etc.

Back in February 2017, The Source AV held an Electrostatic Extravaganza event. Headphone.guru had this to say: “The combination of the MrSpeakers ETHER E Electrostatic Headphone [what they called the prototype before it was Voce], the HeadAmp Blue Hawaii Special Edition Electrostatic Headphone Amplifier and the Chord DAVE FPGA DAC ($15,500) were without question my favorite sound of the event.” This comparison included the Orpheus and Shangri-La Sr! | https://headphone.guru/electrostatic-extravaganza-source-av-design-group/

Since then the Voce has won five product of the year awards.
    Voce-5.png
    • Super-large 88mm diaphragm for extended low frequency output
    • 2.4 micron driver, optimized for stability and resolution
    • Fully dust-shielded driver
    • Ultra-thin metal stators for superior sound
    • MrSpeakers’ signature NiTinol memory metal headband for exceptional comfort, light weight and durability
    • Detachable* custom fabricated silver-plated copper cable that is non-microphonic, round and super-supple, yet low capacitance
    • Proprietary machined Teflon amplifier plug with machined aluminum housing, gold plated solid copper pins and a machined aluminum headphone connector**
    • 580V “Pro-bias” compatible for use with any Stax-pro compatible amplifiers
    • Italian Napa leather ear pads
    • Vat-dyed US made leather headband
    Most recent review:
    https://www.innerfidelity.com/content/high-end-munich-2019-mrspeakers-and-headamp-wow

Voce-4.jpg Voce-3.jpg Voce-2.jpg