MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic Headphones
Aug 9, 2016 at 9:38 AM Post #1,012 of 5,796
  I wonder if the whole driver thingy is replaced, is the drivers still same as in the original Ethers or is there something done to them?

I think I remember Dan saying that the original driver will most likely get destroyed in processes of a headset being upgraded. So I am pretty sure he will not be using the same drivers. 

Aug 9, 2016 at 11:11 AM Post #1,013 of 5,796
... All joking aside, good point.  Have you perhaps heard the Flow yet? 

I haven't had the pleasure. I am seriously considering upgrading my Ether but a bit on the fence and looking to hear glowing or critical reviews from the release version opposed to early review samples.

Aug 9, 2016 at 11:15 AM Post #1,014 of 5,796

Only at the SF meet, but I'm not sure if it was a final version or not.

Those were not quite the final version.  He added a hint of bass to the final C Flow and I think it was the magic ingredient that made them perfect to my ears.

To those patiently waiting, I'm hoping to have my review done an posted within the next day or two.

Aug 9, 2016 at 2:54 PM Post #1,016 of 5,796
Arg I've done more checkin than colonel sanders.... Mr Speakers website must have had more hits than a blind one arm boxer....

19:39 uk GMT.....

Same here. Surely there must be some less-annoying way of doing this. 

Take the names of everybody who applies within a certain period, then randomly determine winners of the first 40 slots.

As it is, they're selecting for people who are willing and able to sit in front of their computer all day refreshing the dang webpage. 

Edit: I'm supposed to go to lunch with my family, but I'm tempted to beg off because I don't want to miss the window. Hopefully Dan will figure out a way in the future that is fair but less aggravating. At least tell us when the thing will be going live, so the entire day isn't clouded by uncertainty. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back