MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic Headphones
Aug 9, 2016 at 8:14 AM Post #997 of 5,796

I'm a bit pessimistic about my chance of getting into the list, looks like everyone is waiting patiently here. haha.

Last night I had nightmares about missing the list. Woke up like 3 times at night just to refresh the page and then fall back asleep to the nightmares. 

Aug 9, 2016 at 8:18 AM Post #998 of 5,796
  Last night I had nightmares about missing the list. Woke up like 3 times at night just to refresh the page and then fall back asleep to the nightmares. 

lol

Quote:

I'm a bit pessimistic about my chance of getting into the list, looks like everyone is waiting patiently here. haha.

I'm just up, and I might not pull the trigger right away, I'd prefer to wait until the C Flow hits my local dealer so I can at least hear it before I pull the trigger on the upgrade, Although I'm one of those who can pay the reduced rate cos of more recent purchase so that said if to get that deal I must sign up asap I will

Aug 9, 2016 at 8:18 AM Post #999 of 5,796

lol, I had nightmares too, but it was something else. Did you eat cheese by chance?

seems like @Tyll Hertsens will have review of ether flow next week, looking forward to that.
He might compare it with elear and utopia since he did their review already.

Aug 9, 2016 at 8:22 AM Post #1,000 of 5,796
Aug 9, 2016 at 8:22 AM Post #1,001 of 5,796

I'm just up, and I might not pull the trigger right away, I'd prefer to wait until the C Flow hits my local dealer so I can at least hear it before I pull the trigger on the upgrade, Although I'm one of those who can pay the reduced rate cos of more recent purchase so that said if to get that deal I must sign up asap I will

I also think that way at first, but was afraid that the upgrade cost will increase in the future if it proves to be popular.
Most people said that it is substantially better than Ether, so I got hooked big time.

Aug 9, 2016 at 8:22 AM Post #1,002 of 5,796

lol, I had nightmares too, but it was something else. Did you eat cheese by chance?

seems like @Tyll Hertsens will have review of ether flow next week, looking forward to that.
He might compare it with elear and utopia since he did their review already.

haha no :p 

Awesome! hopefully he got C Flow review coming too sometime soon. 

Aug 9, 2016 at 8:34 AM Post #1,003 of 5,796

I also think that way at first, but was afraid that the upgrade cost will increase in the future if it proves to be popular.
Most people said that it is substantially better than Ether, so I got hooked big time.

I also want to know if there is any weight increase to the C Flow beyond the 15grams Dan mentioned the new drivers add.
I love the heck out of the C1.1, I wear it all day with no issues so I won't lose sleep if I don't end up upgrading.

Also I don't know about anyone else but I'm kinda dreading the idea of giving up my precious for any length of time

Aug 9, 2016 at 8:37 AM Post #1,004 of 5,796

I also want to know if there is any weight increase to the C Flow beyond the 15grams Dan mentioned the new drivers add.
I love the heck out of the C1.1, I wear it all day with no issues so I won't lose sleep if I don't end up upgrading.

Also I don't know about anyone else but I'm kinda dreading the idea of giving up my precious for any length of time

Just about 15 grams. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back