1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic Headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by jude, Jul 14, 2016.
First

Back
171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180
182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191
Next

Last
  1. mrspeakers Contributor

The distributor is listed on our website, it's Digital High-End, or Higoto, they use two names.  The local distributors are supposed to communicate with their retailers, we have no direct access to them or their customers.  Of course you can always go direct for the upgrade, just sign up on the ETHER page on our site and we'll start sending notifications out in January.

Cheers!

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
  2. Rhadamanthys

Thanks for getting back to me! Believe it or not, I have an email from Higoto saying that they're not participating in the upgrade programme. I guess they're turning me down because they're not earning anything or enough from it and just consider it a hassle.

Well, since I already signed up on the first day, I guess I'll be getting my notification in January.

Have a great day [​IMG]

3. MattTCG
    Can someone with Flow C check the weight, in grams please. 

4. heliosphann
    Or, someone can send me a pair and I'll weigh them! [​IMG] 

Middy likes this.
  5. Cardiiiii
    LOL!!!

6. earnmyturns
    480g according to my (not super-precise) kitchen scale.

7. henriks
    Are there any compairison between C Flow and Sony mdr-z1r..

8. MattTCG

Is that with you and the headphone on the scale at the same time? [​IMG]

9. Cardiiiii
    Thought it was around the 380-400 grams mark

10. earnmyturns

Weighed several more times. The scale is not that precise, but measured average was around 470g. Ether C Flow.

11. Sonic Defender Contributor
    I never did hear back from you about your listening time with the Z1R. I would be interested to know what you thought about them after hearing them. I assume you heard them based on your comments about the modded Z7 being close in performance for less money or were you simply speculating? Either way is fine, but I wanted to ask in case you had some concrete experience I could use to help me make up my mind. Thanks.

12. PoRidge
    i read some short comparisons on reddit. if you are interested.

13. Middy
    Nearly 2 weeks now ...my mental state is bad. MP3 are now sounding really good..The wife let me rip her Britney CD..Should keep me going for another few days....Going to try soon beats headphones..... Upgrading is harder than I thought....:blush:
    Just saying hello ..... As the thread is quiet. .. and happy thanks giving our US friends...

chengdigger likes this.
  14. ChrisIsAwesome
    I feel your pain middy, currently upgrading my ethers and entire system has left me listening to music off youtube from a $30 gaming headset.
    Stay strong.

Middy likes this.
  15. Middy
    I see dead headphone people.....:scream:

Docterror likes this.
First

Back
171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180
182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191
Next

Last