1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by jude, Aug 9, 2013.
First

Back
485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494
496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505
Next

Last
  1. hifijunky
    Thanks, MattTCG! That was my only concern with the Lyr amp, especially considering its high output capability. [​IMG]

2. mrspeakers Contributor

Encylopedia Mattania

MrSpeakers Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on MrSpeakers at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://www.mrspeakers.com/ info@mrspeakers.com
  3. hifijunky
    LOL!!! [​IMG]

4. aamefford

+1!

5. MattTCG
    HEY!! No picking on the nerdy guy. I had plenty of that as a kid. [​IMG] 

Mattpedia sounds better...

6. reddog
    Yes I shall write my views on how the alpha dogs sound with the Lyr 2 and the tubes I shall be getting (probably telefunken and gold lions ).

Wildcatsare1 likes this.
  7. aamefford

Nerdy guys even get picked on by other nerdy guys (don't ask me how I know that) - We're cannibals, I tell ya.  Oh yeah, back to topic.  Uhm, the Alpha Dogs look and sound good enough to eat?  Thin, I know....

8. MattTCG
    In an effort for on topic, I wanted to comment on the Vanquish cable for the AD. I'm not a huge cable proponent, but...the Vanquish cable surpassed my expectations by a large margin for improved sound quality. Lighter weight and more flexible than stock. Well worth the money IMO. 

9. musicman59
    I just got mine yesterday. I will be comment on it after I send some time with it.

10. cute
    I got mine with mini xlr's, and I use adapters for Alpha Dogs and HE-560, and it sounds fantastic on both....imo much better than stock cables!

11. tehsprayer
    Hey guys I just bought a used Schiit Lyr and have a Schiit Modi. Should I be looking to upgrade to the Bifrost or will there be much of a difference. The bifrost price tag and the relay clicking seems to turn me off and the modi just works in the background. Is the modi good enough?

12. MattTCG
    I notice an appreciable improvement going to the bifrost (uber). It's worth the money IMO

13. aamefford
    Agreed, and yet the modi will be good enough until you just decide you've gotta have the Bifrost.

14. TeskR

I'm in the same boat as you, but the more I think about it the more I want to pull the trigger on the uberfrost >.>

15. wahsmoh
    I ordered my Vanquish cable on the 10th. I am hoping to see it soon and hear it. Wow Matt you actually beat me to it. First litz cable of its kind matched with the first 3D printed headphone of its kind? Please tell me it is bliss [​IMG]

First

Back
485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494
496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505
Next

Last