1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by jude, Aug 9, 2013.
First

Back
465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474
476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485
Next

Last
  1. jazzman7
    My "factory second color" purple Alpha Dog came in the mail yesterday.  One word:  gorgeous!

The closest color I can compare it to is our mahogany piano -- looks to be a pretty decent match!

photo-14.jpg

2. MattTCG
    Beautiful!

3. tehsprayer
    Alpha Dogs came in today. Very fast shipping, might take pictures later if up for it.

4. mrspeakers Contributor
    We are having great yields now and we really have made great progress on catching up this week.  We will fill the outstanding black units by Friday.  Our Claret orders are up to May 17, with the exception of a couple that are awaiting XLR or 3.5mm cables.  

At this point our lead time is 4 working days but we should be in stock by Tuesday.

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
  5. tehsprayer
    Very impressive, your wait times shortened like 10 times.

6. mrspeakers Contributor
    Our painter just gets better and better, so we eliminated our main bottleneck.  We struggled for months to get more paint capacity, but now that we've got that down...  

[​IMG]

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
  7. tehsprayer
    Here are a couple of pictures using UFocus on my new HTC One M8.

IMAG0045_1.jpg

IMAG0047.jpg

8. Beagle
    These are probably the best sounding headphones I've ever heard....they just don't...do....anything....wrong.

9. tehsprayer
    They are nice but I have nothing to compare to, other than my Westone 3 earbuds lol.

10. wahsmoh
    I am in love with them. I just went from listening to Depeche Mode " Everything Counts" to Bobby Brown "Roni" haha. I have such a weird collection of music. They have more fullness than my DT880s to the mids and bass with a "thicker" sound. They do vocals incredibly well : ] 

11. Beagle
    I just love the fact that you can put them on and enjoy music to it's fullest, without wondering or worrying about what the headphone is doing or not doing.

12. imackler

What are you amping with, Beagle?

13. swspiers
    Scary, aren't they?

I still want an open set of planar cans, but I certainly don't need at this point.  I also expect to pair the AD's with the Ragnarok at some point this year, assuming it gets released...

14. imackler
    For anyone who loved the AD, what is your favorite iem w/ a similar sound signature? 

15. Beagle

The Lyt Schiir..I mean the Schiit Lyr.

First

Back
465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474
476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485
Next

Last