MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Apr 27, 2014 at 9:10 PM Post #6,781 of 9,071
How backed up are they for upgrades? I put in my request back in December and still havn't heard nothing

I believe 4 or 5 pages ago Dan mentioned their plans regarding upgrade scheduling, hassle finding it on my phone sorry.

Apr 27, 2014 at 9:17 PM Post #6,782 of 9,071
  Our new painter is kicking ass and our production is really accelerating.  As of tomorrow we will have shipped through March 25.  

By Tuesday of next week we will have shipped all upgrades in house, and I expect we'll be into April orders and back at our quoted backlog of 3-4 weeks.  Our goal is to get to close to having stock on the Alpha Dogs within the next few weeks.  Thanks to everyone for your patience while we dug out of the Matte Black delays.  

All Alphas in house for upgrade will ship by Tuesday, at which point we will resume sending out upgrade notices.   

This is the latest i could find, So seems they stopped sending out upgrade notices for awhile. Was wondering since i put the request all the way back on Dec 8th 2013. Hopefully i'll get my notice soon.

Apr 28, 2014 at 7:26 AM Post #6,785 of 9,071
How long is the 4pin xlr cable tat comes with AD?:)

Apr 28, 2014 at 8:58 AM Post #6,788 of 9,071
  mine is 6ft

eek.gif

Apr 28, 2014 at 4:29 PM Post #6,793 of 9,071
  When I had the LCD2 back when that thread was on fire, the most like leather product was this:

Cleans, conditions, not greasy or smelly because it does not contain oils.  I still use this today for my sofa, shoes and belts.

Sounds real good.  FWIW, I just called the company and asked if it was ok for lambskin leather and they said it's fine (with the usual caveat to test a small spot first -- which of course has been done already by the LCD-2 owners).  In fact, the company's text states it's "safe for glove soft and exotic leathers".  I also asked if it's "skin safe" and they said it is and in fact is the only conditioner that's been dermatologic tested.   And the price is right!  My only remaining question is what's in it but I guess it doesn't really matter based on the other attributes.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Apr 28, 2014 at 5:17 PM Post #6,794 of 9,071
Sounds real good.  FWIW, I just called the company and asked if it was ok for lambskin leather and they said it's fine (with the usual caveat to test a small spot first -- which of course has been done already by the LCD-2 owners).  In fact, the company's text states it's "safe for glove soft and exotic leathers".  I also asked if it's "skin safe" and they said it is and in fact is the only conditioner that's been dermatologic tested.   And the price is right!  My only remaining question is what's in it but I guess it doesn't really matter based on the other attributes.

Thanks for the heads-up!
I use this stuff on my leather car seats and on my vintage motorcycle jacket. It really is good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back