MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Oct 15, 2013 at 2:48 AM Post #2,911 of 9,071
We're taking orders on the site.  As long as we can keep the backlog below 6 weeks we'll accept orders.  If it goes beyond that we'll start a wait list.  

I don't see us "catching up" real soon, but we are ramping production pretty fast now.

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Oct 15, 2013 at 3:13 AM Post #2,914 of 9,071
  I couldn't deal with the bloom in the bass from the d7k. My ears had grown to appreciate the texture, quickness and slam of ortho bass. I love my hd650 but when I'm looking for sub bass now, it has to be an ortho. 

I guess this is just to say that our own taste can change over time. What can sound great at some point in our journey, may not sound that great at some later juncture. 

I own both HD650 and T50RP. I like T50RP better than HD650.

Oct 15, 2013 at 6:47 AM Post #2,915 of 9,071
  FYI, by Wed morning we'll have shipped all orders placed by Aug, 21.  We expect to get close to the end of August by the end of next week.

thanks for the update! i've still got a while to wait but nice to have some idea how it's going.

Dan if you're not busy this weekend the Australian Audio & AV show is on.. i'm sure they could find a spot for you
biggrin.gif

Oct 15, 2013 at 11:03 AM Post #2,918 of 9,071
  Yes, it is the Final Audio Design Pandora 6 (or 5?), that I felt was up there with the Alpha Dogs.  

Did you by any chance hear about a release date for the Pandora VI while you were at the Final Audio booth?

Oct 15, 2013 at 11:05 AM Post #2,919 of 9,071
Pop quiz.
Has anyone used the mad dog or alpha dog with the alo pan am?
Just wondering how well the synergy works. Also how well it powers them.
I an in the market for a new portable however if this combo works well I might settle for transportable if it's good enough.
I listen on the train so I could almost do the pan am while commuting.

I have this combination but I'll check this for you tonight. I need to give them another listen. I have the mad dogs and the alo pan am with the Mullard tubes. I'll report back as soon as I can.
smile_phones.gif

Oct 15, 2013 at 11:33 AM Post #2,920 of 9,071
Debating whether to get this or wait for the new Oppo PM-1s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back