1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Mr. Speaker Aeon Flow Closed and Campfire Nova

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by jamisonmp, Dec 2, 2018.
Trader History (25)
  1. jamisonmp
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Here’s some winter cleaning stuff that’s been sitting on my shelf getting no use for awhile. I’m going through a wireless phase and don’t really use any of this stuff anymore.

PICTURES

SOLD Aeon Flow Closed - $600

Purchased in February from the classifieds. Awesome condition. Includes everything, all original, Filters, COA, Everything in the original box. These originally came to me with the 4-pin balanced XLR cable which I converted to a Canare F-12 3.5mm to be more practical to use with my current gear. I’m including the original XLR just in case you want to convert it back.

Campfire Audio Nova - $250 $200

These have about 50 hours on them. All original accessories unused in the box like new. Including two unused pairs of JVC Spiral Dots. Honest’y don’t really get the terrible reviews on these. Paired with the JVC Spiral Dots these sound darn good. Reminds me a lot of the older UltimateEars SuperFi sets.

If you want any additional information or pictures let me know.

Thanks for looking.

Getting a lot of trade inquiries. I’m not entertaining any trades at this time. Thank you.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018 at 10:36 PM
  2. jamisonmp
    Bump

3. kennybobenny
    Still available? Aeon flows that is.

4. jamisonmp
    Still available, yes. PM me if interested.

5. jamisonmp
    Price drop on the Novas. Make me an offer. They're just sitting there.