mp3? player with THE sound quality, bluetooth file transfer, memory card slot and hardware keys.
Sep 8, 2010 at 7:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

FlyingDonkey

New Head-Fier
Hi there, i am looking for a portable sound device with some futures required. I need it to have:
1. Great sound quality, i don't care what kind of sound codek it'll play ( mp3? mp4? flac? )
2. Bluetooth conection for file transfer ex. from a mobile phone,
3. File manager so i can delete songs and create folders,
4. A memory card slot for memory expansion. I'd prefer micro sd slot 16gb at least.
5. I want it to have hardware keys for play/pause, volume control, next previus. ff/rw.
EDIT: 6: i also want it to easy create playlist reading the folders i'll have, not just show me 3000 songs and select one by one from the 3000 songs list! I owned the samsung beat dj m7600 and it did so... Just the only dissapointing thing about it :/

At the end, i don't care if it' have good or bad screen, touch or not, video playback or something else.

I've seen the samsung p3 whitch is able to play flac codec olso and has bluetooth but i hasn't hardware keys and a card slot :/

Sorry for my english :/
Thanks from the begining!

Sep 8, 2010 at 8:37 PM Post #3 of 10

Quote:
Cowon J3 all the way.

I agree, as it's pretty much the most complete player out ATM: great SQ, fantastic EQ and sound enhancements, microSD card slot w/files completely integrated into the players library, best battery life of any DAP out, MTP/MSC - you choose which, works w/almost any software you choose - still optional & not a necessity, plays most popular video codecs w/no conversion (depending on what you use, YMMV), and a sweet AMOLED screen (the new touch might be slightly better tho).

IMO it's 1 of the most complete straight-up audio/video playing devices. If you want extras like games and apps, then the touch is for you. Plus with the new touch's screen it's better than the previous generations at video. Me, I choose to use my Cowon J3 as my primary DAP - I love it.

Sep 8, 2010 at 9:13 PM Post #6 of 10

Quote:
does it have bluetooth? and hardware keys? i ll seec it now.
EDIT: i see it has bluetooth but it's only for a2dp wireless audio or it does transfer files via it?

Only the P3 and Zune can do wireless transfer of files. The J3, no. The J3 does have a volume control, as well as power, ff/rew, play/pause. It's the best of both worlds - tactile meets touch screen. Check out the player at the Cowon site: JetAudio

Sep 11, 2010 at 4:30 AM Post #10 of 10
What about this ARCHOS 9 TABLET PC ? Reviews show it's a little bit slow but if you put a SSD inside it'll run like hell. And i am thinking of puting an usb soundcard on it to make a sound source. Help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back