MP3 player with best SQ under $150
Nov 13, 2008 at 2:42 AM Post #31 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by nywytboy68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm just sorry I included it in the list when the top price is $150.00, my apologies. The Touch is a great sounding player, just the EQ is horrible. I'm just now getting into amping, and better HP's also, so EQ is really a moot issue. I need to use an amp w/my Zune, so i've learned to adapt, guess I never gave it the credit it deserved. I'm not a fan of the Fuze, and my D2 sounds excellent. But, if I need and amp, or an impedance adapter, w/the D2, the the Zune is definitely an MVP in the game. This then brings the Touch 2G to almost the top of my list also, equal to the Zune I own, though the Zune is a capacity champ @120gb.

NYWYTBOY68, i really value all your opinions here, why don't you like the Fuze?

Nov 13, 2008 at 11:43 AM Post #32 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJGeorgeT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I do not have a sony, but between the d2 and fuze/clip, the fuze/clip is the better sounding player and most people will agree with this asessment.

The 8GB fuze is a great buy. You can't go wrong with it.

Thats got me very interested in the fuse as a second player, its only the output that holds me back, does it drive your senns ok unamped as well as the d2 does ?
(not saying you drive them unamped just wondering how outputs compare)

Nov 13, 2008 at 4:42 PM Post #33 of 35
Sony! The NWZ players have incredible battery life. I can't compare sound quality to the other players mentioned, as I used the minidiscs players before I got my S618 (old model) but I'm sure it wouldn't dissapoint.

Nov 15, 2008 at 1:45 PM Post #35 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jussa Audio Dude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
NYWYTBOY68, i really value all your opinions here, why don't you like the Fuze?

There's just something about the SQ I really don't like. I can't say the Fuze is a bad player, cause it's great. The SQ is fantastic, just leaves me dissatisfied. I've just ordered a Sony S639 from Advanced MP3 Players in the UK, and that's a purchase that satisfies me. I know that the SQ is fantastic, better than my Cowon D2, Fuze, clip, Zune and A829 even. I won't tell anyone NOT to get a Fuze, but I will recommend another player in it's place: Sony S63X series!!!
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back