Mozilla problems -- we're on them.
Apr 18, 2004 at 5:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

neil

500+ Head-Fier
There are some style issues with Mozilla. Some buttons are not coming up (i.e. reply/post). If you're reading this and you're a Mozilla user that cannot post -- this is a fantastic time to practice self reflection.. peer into your inner self.. post questions to your soul, rather than on the forum.. breath.. stretch.. ahh.. that's it.

Apr 18, 2004 at 5:31 AM Post #4 of 14
Unfortunately for Head-Fi, I can post just fine from Mozilla FireFox
tongue.gif

Apr 18, 2004 at 5:42 AM Post #5 of 14
I'm using Mozilla 1.6 and everything seems to be working fine. Hey Neil, can you run down to my bank and fix their system so it works with Mozilla?
wink.gif

Apr 18, 2004 at 11:37 AM Post #9 of 14
Camino (a derivative of Mozilla 1.5b for Mac OS X) and Apple Safari 1.2 seem to be working fine.

IE 5.2.3 for Mac OS X looks absolutely terrible, though. You have to scroll horizontally for what feels like several metres to see an entire page. As the vBulletin people themselves point out (see here), it's a known issue, though.

D.

Apr 19, 2004 at 3:25 AM Post #13 of 14
I have just tried every current popular browser as well as some other not so popular one (lynx). Everything seems to be rendering well, some sizing issues with IE but otherwise its fine fine. And FAST.

Apr 19, 2004 at 3:34 AM Post #14 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth
Everything seems to be rendering well, some sizing issues with IE but otherwise its fine fine. And FAST.

Yup, its loading faster now. Its going to be even faster when the new hardware arrives
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back