MOVING SALE! Geekout 450 SOLD, Leckerton Audio UHA-6S.MKII FS SOLD!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 7, 2015 at 2:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Hawaiiancerveza

Headphoneus Supremus
Aloha,

I have a Geekout 450 which has hardly been used.  It's in mint condition and has the upgraded firm and in original box.  Looking to sell these for SOLD shipping included paypal fees not. 

I also have a Mintcondition(body) Leckerton UHA-6S.MKII with w/ADA4627-1A going for SOLD shipping included paypal fees not.  Since I live in Hawaii the coaxial input is slightly rusting and the screws.  I never used the Coaxial, only used the USB plug.  I don't have the original box.  

Only go through paypal.  

Aloha

May 16, 2015 at 2:02 PM Post #4 of 7

FlySweep

Headphoneus Supremus
That's a FILTHY good deal on the UHA (especially with those opamps).. can't believe it hasn't been snatched up.  GO450 + UHA is an insanely good combo!  GLWS.

May 16, 2015 at 8:59 PM Post #7 of 7

Hawaiiancerveza

Headphoneus Supremus
  That's a FILTHY good deal on the UHA (especially with those opamps).. can't believe it hasn't been snatched up.  GO450 + UHA is an insanely good combo!  GLWS.

Haha yeah no kidding.  I want to go after a DAP perhaps the QP1 in the future but I need all the money I can get for my move first.  I read that the QP1 sounds pretty similar to the GO450 + UHA.  Hopefully so as I don't sit at my desk using the combo.  I use my DAP mostly.  

Hey your profile pic is on an artist Kno album death is silent.  Its a pretty sick hip hop album.  

UHA SOLD!

GO450 still available.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread