Mouse -Fi
Aug 4, 2012 at 5:22 PM Post #378 of 616
I'm actually, even though they are the same size, going to suggest the razer mamba even if u only use it in wired mode ( although wireless mode is very very good and works flawlessly). The grips on the side of the mouse make it much easier to grip than the death adder... and it was a huge upgrade from the deathadder, although my deathadder only had 1800 dpi. I currently comfortably use 4000 dpi in mmo's 

Aug 5, 2012 at 4:40 AM Post #381 of 616
Aug 5, 2012 at 5:04 AM Post #382 of 616
I use the Logitech G9x, It fits perfectly for claw grip. dpi adjust and side buttons are very helpful when playing battlefield 3.
Only bad thing about is middle mouse buttons is harder to press not like the cheap mice i have used before. You get used to it with time, but i always feel the difference.

Aug 5, 2012 at 5:10 AM Post #383 of 616
I dunno what to tell ya then, that's about as wide as mice get aside from offshoots like the CM Storm Spawn, which is not a claw mouse.  Are you sure it isn't just down to feeling lighter?  

Aug 5, 2012 at 6:40 PM Post #384 of 616

Quote:phos
I dunno what to tell ya then, that's about as wide as mice get aside from offshoots like the CM Storm Spawn, which is not a claw mouse.  Are you sure it isn't just down to feeling lighter?  

Its distance from front to back is smaller than most other gaming mouse. Wideness kind of helps to keep all your fingers over it easily.
If widness is a problem for you, you can always remove the case. But with the case its more comfortable even for claw grip.
Its better than any smaller mice and any palm grip mice i have used. Its a little heavy than other small mouse but with a good mousepad its not a problem.
I think you should use it to know how good it feel for a claw grip.

Aug 5, 2012 at 7:14 PM Post #386 of 616
Quote:
Sorry, I was talking to EpicPie.  

No problem, maybe quote or name next time
normal_smile .gif

Aug 30, 2012 at 8:19 AM Post #387 of 616
I had the Razer Deathadder for about two years before i switched to the 2012 Mamba. I have to say that it being wireless makes it much cleaner and alot more convenient. You dont say right?!
But there was no drop in polling times or anything so yeah Mamba FTW!

Aug 30, 2012 at 12:19 PM Post #389 of 616
Quote:

What's the battery like?

It really does last like 15 hours. I have never had it run out on me in a gaming session, but I charge it every night.

Aug 30, 2012 at 4:37 PM Post #390 of 616
I really like the feel of my DeathAdder, so the Mamba looks really good, especially if it lasts the 15 hours you said.

If the new Razer Ouroboros can fix the sensor problems of the RAT7/9, I'll be all over it if the reviews are good. Otherwise, it's the RAT7/9 or Mamba 2012.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back