Mouse cursor noise - how to fix
Oct 11, 2016 at 7:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

MXTape80

New Head-Fier
Hey Guys, I'm sure by now there should be a thread about this... So if anyone can either point me in the right directions or offer help I would appreciate it much! 

My current setup on my work computer is as follows:
       Tidal - HiFi files - > Shiit Fulla DAC - > Bravo V2 Tube Amp - >ATH-70X/Grado325/DT880

On any or either of my headphones, at a certain mix of volumes (computer/DAC/Amp) I get to hear a hiss or white noise-esk sound that changes with the movement of my mouse cursor and or clicks. I'm sure this is very common but I haven't found the right descriptive words to find the thread on how to fix it. 

At any rate, I have tried with various volume settings. but ultimately it's generally present. Granted if I am playing anything whatsoever I can no longer hear this sound but sometimes at work I hit the mute button and stay on mute for some time and I get to listen to it and it generally drives me crazy... 

Help anyone? 

Thanks! 

Oct 11, 2016 at 10:31 PM Post #2 of 3
I had the same problem with my Modi, hissing and static when my CPU load would go up. The way to solve this is to get a USB isolator. Or, a USB hub that runs off of a wall socket to connect the Fulla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back