Mountain View/Sunnyvale/San Jose/Palo Alto/Stanford meetups
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2018 at 8:49 PM Post #52 of 170
Definitely interested as well. I'm in North Oakland. I don't own a car but often rent a Zipcar if need be.

What I can bring to the party includes a Schiit Valhalla 2, Bifrost 4490 (soon to be upgraded to Multibit), Senn 580 Cardas, Senn 600 Blue Dragon, Grado RS1i Black Dragon, and Audeze iSINE20.

Jul 1, 2018 at 4:46 PM Post #54 of 170
Let's do our best to stay away from east side SJ. Especially, with all the expensive gears...

Jul 6, 2018 at 6:31 PM Post #55 of 170
I think CalTrain has a stop close to the AlumRock Library if that helps.
Let's do our best to stay away from east side SJ. Especially, with all the expensive gears...

I live near both the Santa Clara and Diridon Caltrain stations if anyone needs a ride. I'm definitely biased in favor of meeting in Santa Clara.

Once we pick a date, we should probably post updated gear lists. I've sold some and made purchases since the last one. I'm totally not broke from this hobby. :p

Jul 7, 2018 at 1:30 PM Post #56 of 170
Good morning guys.
I've booked at the Santa Clara City Library (Central Park) a room for a maximum of 10 people. It's their largest free room. Do you think this will be enough, or do we have more members interested in attending than 10?
It is for Sat, the 28 at 2pm-5pm, but we likely will be able to use the room until the library closes at 6pm.

Thoughts?

Jul 7, 2018 at 1:36 PM Post #57 of 170
Good morning guys.
I've booked at the Santa Clara City Library (Central Park) a room for a maximum of 10 people. It's their largest free room. Do you think this will be enough, or do we have more members interested in attending than 10?
It is for Sat, the 28 at 2pm-5pm, but we likely will be able to use the room until the library closes at 6pm.

Thoughts?

I'm out of town that weekend but I hope you all have fun!

Jul 7, 2018 at 1:37 PM Post #58 of 170
I live near both the Santa Clara and Diridon Caltrain stations if anyone needs a ride. I'm definitely biased in favor of meeting in Santa Clara.

Once we pick a date, we should probably post updated gear lists. I've sold some and made purchases since the last one. I'm totally not broke from this hobby. :p

I've got the following:
Electrostatics:
Stax 3010
Stax SR Lambda
Stax SR Gamma Pro
Stax SR-002
Koss ESP9
Radioshack ESP-100 (closed Stax OEM'ed)
4 different energizers.

Planar:
Hifiman HE400i

Dynamic:
Sennheiser HD650

DAC/Amp:
Chord Mojo
Chord Chordette Gem
Fiio E18
LG V20

Jul 7, 2018 at 2:12 PM Post #59 of 170
I think we should run a poll determining the best weekend for everyone within the next 2 months before actually booking a room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back