Mountain View/Sunnyvale/San Jose/Palo Alto/Stanford meetups
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2018 at 4:04 AM Post #31 of 170
Awh, I missed the meet? Bummer.

Jun 5, 2018 at 9:30 PM Post #35 of 170
Newbie here and first post!
I'm excited to be a part of this community. I've been lurking for years, but decided to dive head on into the hobby.
Sorry I missed the last meet. I would like to attend the next, if possible.

I'm in the south bay, and although I'm relatively new to headphones, I've been into home theater and music for a very long time.
I have a number of electrostats (5 vintage and 2 modern), as well as a planar (HE400i), and dynamics (HD650) that I've amassed over the past year. Also E18, Mojo, and a V20 used only for music.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2018 at 8:03 PM Post #37 of 170
I would be interested in another meetup. I pretty much joined head-fi to make the next meetup happen :)

I have a bunch of stuff I could bring including a Pass HPA-1, focal utopia, and a ps audio direct stream dac.

Jun 23, 2018 at 8:11 PM Post #38 of 170
I would be interested in another meetup. I pretty much joined head-fi to make the next meetup happen :)

I have a bunch of stuff I could bring including a Pass HPA-1, focal utopia, and a ps audio direct stream dac.

Same! I emailed the CanJam team, and it turns out they're not doing an SF meetup this year. Huge bummer for us NorCal folks that couldn't make it down south.

Jun 23, 2018 at 8:30 PM Post #39 of 170
Same! I emailed the CanJam team, and it turns out they're not doing an SF meetup this year. Huge bummer for us NorCal folks that couldn't make it down south.

Did they say why? If it’s lack of interest that’s one thing. But if it’s lack of local coordination then maybe we could help.

Jun 23, 2018 at 8:34 PM Post #40 of 170
How do people usually meet up? I don't mind having a few guys over. I'm in Dublin.

Jun 24, 2018 at 5:09 PM Post #43 of 170
Last visit I attended we booked a room at a library since it was free and accessible.

Jun 24, 2018 at 11:15 PM Post #45 of 170
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back