Separate names with a comma.
im searching some motivation music for sports
tell me the best music
Gosh, it really depends on what you like. I get motivation from some jazz (Yellowjackets), some rock (AC/DC, Judas Priest), R&B/funk (Earth, Wind, & Fire/Stevie Wonder), and some Christian music (Falling Up/Take 6). I even like some country (Carrie Underwood,Sugarland, Lady Antebellum). Some thoughts.
- Clearest Blue by Chvrches
- You Spin Me Round by Dead or Alive
- I Beg Your Pardon by Kon Kan
- Time and Tide by Basia
- Chains of Love by Erasure
- The Promise by When in Rome
- The Kids in America by Kim Wilde
Ska is a motivation and high energy genre. I mean common, it's a music that is played on a sport people keep falling dangerously, and keeps trying. That's motivation.
The only motivational song I needed when I used to play Rugby :-
This is good too: