Most fun headphones you've ever heard...
Feb 2, 2012 at 8:12 PM Post #16 of 86
In my admittedly limited experience, the Monster Turbine Pro Golds.  I guess you could call me a bass head but I really just like a lot of impact and depth with the music I listen to most of the time:  EDM and Electronic.  Those Monsters just bring the music to life for me and it seems like the bass is cavernous,  I remember listening to the Van She Tech remix of Feist's "1234" for the first time on them and just melting into the song and being amazed overall, not just by the bass (which is there in quantity with that track) because they are fantastic in the mids and highs as well, in my opinion.  I can flip on some vinyl-ripped 24-bit/192kHz FLAC files from Nirvana and be just as immersed in them, the amount of awesome is just there in gobs.

Feb 2, 2012 at 8:23 PM Post #17 of 86
Koss Porta Pro!

after this I was dumb enough to buy better, more expensive toys... now I'm stuck in this unhappy circle of craving for something better after each time I upraded my rig.

Apr 12, 2014 at 5:50 AM Post #19 of 86
ATH-ES55s criminally underrated here.

Apr 12, 2014 at 6:07 AM Post #20 of 86
Grado RS1i

Apr 12, 2014 at 7:06 AM Post #21 of 86
Ultrasound Signature DJ and Fostex TH600 for me, powerful thumping bass, energetic and aggressive - perfect for my electronic music.

Grados are incredibly fun and energetic for rock.

Apr 12, 2014 at 8:36 AM Post #23 of 86
Audeze LCD2s for orchestral music.

Fidelio X1s for lighter music (eg, Ravel's Bolero, rock, etc)

Feb 13, 2015 at 10:26 PM Post #24 of 86
i'm new to this forum. but... i started listen to a pair of sennheisers. read and listen. my eyes were open (ears) by my first alenssendros ms1's wow!!! then i got a gift card and bought a pair of beat studio's wireless. i have danced more than my first ipod/earbuds. why so many haters!!! sometimes it's about the music. what's next. i'm so excited!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back