Most comfortable in-ear headphones?
Jun 23, 2013 at 7:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

tortie

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi guys. Used to be a regular here but I have not visited this site in years. I'm not in the loop anymore and I need help.

Im looking for the most comfortable in-ear headphones out there. Im planning to use this with my iphone without an amp. I usually listen to podcasts so audio quality is NOT in consideration. Im just looking for something I can use for long periods of time without discomfort.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Price limit is $200

Jun 23, 2013 at 8:02 AM Post #4 of 10
Must surely be different for every individual as our ears are all different. I find my IE8's very comfortable but have had to abandon some great sounding 'phones due to fit. All I can suggest is that some online companies will let you return IEM's if you have problems. hifiheadphones.co.uk have been amazingly helpful to me...

Jun 25, 2013 at 1:02 PM Post #7 of 10
For the casing itself phonak PFEs are the best, but I have issues with the cable being slightly springy and not staying behind my ears. The westone w4 has the best combination of comfortable casings and pliable cables for me though

Jun 26, 2013 at 10:50 PM Post #9 of 10
Get something that is very ergonomically shaped. The Panasonic RP-HJE450 and RP-HJE355 are very comfortable. So is the JVC HAFX67. These are all under $25. Most people who tried it comment about how comfortable the JVC HA-FX67 is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back