1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Most Comfortable Headphone you own!!!!

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by towwers, Sep 25, 2012.
2 3
Next

Last
  1. Towwers
    I´m looking for the most comfortable headphone. A headphone that you can practically use all day long!! A headphone that when you put it in your head you only feel PLEASURE [​IMG]

Post the headphone you think would win the title of the MOST COMFORTABLE. [​IMG]

Night Crawler likes this.
  2. wje
    Audio Technica ATH-D900x

3. ArmAndHammer
    Fischer Audio FA-002W 
    Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro
    AKG 701

Those are the most comfy I have or have had. My Grados with the G-Cush are pretty comfy too, but not as comfy as the above.

4. MattTCG
    HD 650!!

5. epocs
    For me its the HD800, but I'd give the nod to the D7000 as well. So comfortable...

6. rasmushorn
    Beyerdynamic T5p - leather pads and headband are very soft and comfortable. HD800 are even more comfortable but I do not own them. 

7. olegausany
    D7000

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

8. Hente
    XB500s

9. MattTCG
    Previously owned most comfy was dt990...

10. NamelessPFG
    Stax SR-Lambda.

Actually, any of the vintage Lambdas with the original headband/arc design and its really light clamping force should do. They just rest on my head, and I could wear them for hours on end without complaint.

11. Towwers
    Wow, I own the V-moda M80, Phillips fidelio L1, Bose QC15, Skullcandy Mix Master, Sennheiser Amperior, and Grado Sr325is ( If someone knows how to make this one more comfortable tell me!!!).

I have to say that my skullcandy doesn´t sound that well, but it´s my most comfortable hedphone.

I´m willing to pay a lot for a very comfy one with amazing sound. But it´s getting hard, everyone is saying a different one lol!!! I´ve heard that AKG is one of the most comfortable next to Beyerdynamic... what about the sennheisers?? HD598,600,650???

12. MattTCG
    I'll add another to the list...Senn hd598. They are right at the top of my list. 

13. Towwers
    Quote:
    I´m very interested in that one, since its not made of leather it wont attract heat. And i like the classy look :b

14. RushNerd
    Quote:
    I want 650's snugness combine with the Fostex t50rp's body/dogpads.

the 650's are SUPER snug, but there is some clamping force so it's not perfect.

t50rps are about as good as it gets, but won't give you a tighter seal like the 650's.

15. Empire1
    My Bose QC15s are extremely comfortable. The DT770s have really nice earpads that are like pillows. My D2000s follow as third.

2 3
Next

Last