"More" on the subscriptions feed stalls on the 4th click.
May 17, 2012 at 4:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

maverickronin

Headphoneus Supremus
I can't see all my subscriptions because the 4th time I click on the "More" at the bottom it just shows the loading symbol and never loads the rest.

It happens in both Firefox 9.2 and IE7 on Windows XP, the two browsers I have on this machine.

May 27, 2012 at 12:02 PM Post #3 of 11
I've been having the same issue for a while now - so I'm over 2 weeks behind on checking new posts.  But I've tried on multiple computers with multiple browsers and it only goes back about 4 clicks.  It actually works on my kindle fire but that's obviously not much of a help.  I  just today realized that if I log out I can keep going back but then it just flat out stops on 5/24/2012 at about 10 am.

Jul 9, 2012 at 12:51 AM Post #5 of 11
I've had this same problem for about a month, including tonight, using multiple computers and browsers. 

I've sent Jude a PM about it three times with no response.  Tonight I can't go back farther than 8:15AM yesterday, so I'm always missing subscriptions if I can't log in 1-2x a day.  I can't click on "MORE" enough times to go back far enough to see all my unread subscriptions.

Very frustrating.

Jul 10, 2012 at 4:54 PM Post #8 of 11
Okay, thanks for looking into it.  I might have had my son log into headfi on this computer and see if the problem afflicts his account, but he's only subscribed to about 5-10 threads, not hundreds like me.

Oct 6, 2012 at 7:12 PM Post #10 of 11
I'm surprised this isn't effecting more people.  It happens to me everywhere - work computers using different os's on different browsers in different states and multiple home computers.  I still do the thing where I log out, then start looking at previous posts and then if I log into a thread that I open in a new window it works like normal.  I can still only go back about 3 or so days though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back