More New Gear Here!
Jan 12, 2004 at 6:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

I hope the New Year has been good to you! Here at TTV&HJ we have had a very good start to the year.

Beginning with the arrival of the Meier Porta Corda and HA-2. These two amps fill out the full Meier Audio headphone amp line. We are very pleased to be able to distribute thes excellent amps here in the US.

The Shure E3c has been a very nice addition too. It is a winner for Shure! (pun intended) For those of you who ordered this weekend, you orders will ship on Tuesday. I sold out on Friday but more are already on the way. Sorry - I didn't expect the huge rush on them. Keep the orders coming and I'll keep them in stock.

Today we are expecting our first delivery of VPI Scout turntables. We sold out of the VPI 16.5 record cleaners but more are already on the way.

I also have 2 B stock ER4P headphones for sale for $200. These are less than 30 days in a customers hands. All new tips and like new condition.

And last but not least... A Meridian 588 used for $2750. If you call and order as a Head-Fier I will knock $250 off of the price. Balanced and single ended outputs - mint condition!!!

Todd

Jan 13, 2004 at 5:40 AM Post #2 of 2
Todd,

I hope you would also get hold of Jan's new headphone replacement cable
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back