More Lockdowns
Mar 24, 2021 at 3:09 AM Post #33 of 41
That's true, stay safe, guys! Hope this all will be over soon... Do you take any vitamins to improve your health? I have been taking some Vitamin D and Omega 3 pills which I get online from Canadian pharmacy, and I think they are pretty good and working. Maybe you will find something interesting to you there too, have a look

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2021 at 10:51 PM Post #35 of 41
That's true, stay safe, guys! Hope this all will be over soon... Do you take any vitamins to improve your health? I have been taking some Vitamin D and Omega 3 pills which I get online from Canadian pharmacy, and I think they are pretty good and working. Maybe you will find something interesting to you there too, have a look

I am taking Sodium Ascorbate and Vitamin D as well. my tummy is not okay with the fish oil but I am looking for other brands that I am okay with.

Apr 11, 2021 at 1:03 AM Post #37 of 41
Because of the pandemic and social distancing, I finally went to a drive in movie for the first time,

It was terrible! Drive in movies suck!

HOWEVER.....

They can be great for family outings and socializing. People show up an hour before show time, eat pizza and do a little bit of tailgating and hang out with their friends. It’s a fun way to feel a little bit of time travel too since this an old style activity.

Anyway, it’s been an interesting learning experience. And overall, it’s been a fun “lockdown”. Woo hoo!

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2021 at 8:39 AM Post #38 of 41
My wife got both shots last month, and I got my second ten days ago (both pfizer with negligible side effects) - so the household is 100 percent.

d6hytddm.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2021 at 6:28 PM Post #39 of 41
The national news had a story last night that yesterday set a new record with 84,000 cases in one day and we also had a three day streak of 75,000+ cases each day so we are just now getting into the fourth wave and they attributed it to the 30 to 40 year old crowd who do not wear a mask and do most of the larger social events with no social distancing .

Jun 11, 2021 at 3:19 AM Post #41 of 41
Well I finally went to an indoor movie theater for the first time in like 18 months! Woo hoo!

it was mostly empty inside, maybe like 5 people total and not sitting near each other.

I still wore a mask anyway!!!

Why??? Because the air conditioner was so strong and I was freezing and the mask helped keep me warm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back