Moondrop in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Apr 8, 2022 at 12:56 PM Post #11,012 of 11,978
https://shenzhenaudio.com/collectio...ms-wired-dynamic-driver-hifi-in-ear-earphones

Looks like the cables are fixed.

They come with these silicone earhooks though.
1649436961562.png

I think they went with fixed cables here to avoid cannibalizing the sales their higher priced entry-level products.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2022 at 7:14 AM Post #11,014 of 11,978
Any new products that you guys are interested in for product tour?

Unfortunately we lost part of our touring IEM samples last month and got the touring crippled.
However our loss is your gain, we’ll ship some new demo units to US again.

Please suggest some more stuff for us to sent, thank you.

Moondrop Stay updated on Moondrop at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.moondroplab.com
Apr 9, 2022 at 11:37 AM Post #11,015 of 11,978
Any new products that you guys are interested in for product tour?

Unfortunately we lost part of our touring IEM samples last month and got the touring crippled.
However our loss is your gain, we’ll ship some new demo units to US again.

Please suggest some more stuff for us to sent, thank you.
B2, B2D, S8!

Apr 10, 2022 at 2:01 AM Post #11,016 of 11,978
I´m looking to order a pair of IEMs with mic, mostly for EDM-listening. Do you guys think the Moondrop Chu will have a suitable sound signature for EDM? :)

Apr 10, 2022 at 2:46 AM Post #11,017 of 11,978
@MOONDROP

Is there any pictures of the mic CHU? From the promotional pictures, there isn't any images of the mic
Does the mic includes volume and play/pause buttons as well?

Apr 10, 2022 at 5:50 AM Post #11,019 of 11,978
Moondrop Stay updated on Moondrop at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.moondroplab.com
Apr 11, 2022 at 3:09 AM Post #11,020 of 11,978
Hi, I preferred and bought KXXS over KATO. I like the slightly backed vocals on the soundstage. Which cable conductor material do you prefer for KXXS. Original cable is good, but not 2,5mm.

Apr 11, 2022 at 11:57 PM Post #11,023 of 11,978
I´m looking to order a pair of IEMs with mic, mostly for EDM-listening. Do you guys think the Moondrop Chu will have a suitable sound signature for EDM? :)

Based on the store provided graphs, it looks like the Moondrop CHU uses the virtual diffuse sound field (VDSF) tuning, which is kind of an mix between diffuse field and Harman tuning. So in general, that is not a basshead tuning, which EDM will benefit from.

You might need to look elsewhere for EDM - at the budget segment (with mic as per your request), consider bassier IEMs such as the Final E3000, Tanchjim Tanya etc.

Apr 12, 2022 at 1:44 AM Post #11,025 of 11,978
Based on the store provided graphs, it looks like the Moondrop CHU uses the virtual diffuse sound field (VDSF) tuning, which is kind of an mix between diffuse field and Harman tuning. So in general, that is not a basshead tuning, which EDM will benefit from.

You might need to look elsewhere for EDM - at the budget segment (with mic as per your request), consider bassier IEMs such as the Final E3000, Tanchjim Tanya etc.
Thank you for your reply. I´m not really the heaviest basshead but the Tin T2 is (other then when I use it through the equalizer in MIUI where you do a listening test and it adjustes to your individual ears hearing ability accordingly) almost a bit too light on the bass so I´d like something with just a bit more bass for the times when I listen through the computer and other devices, and also to have a pair of EIMs where i don´t have to have the foam ear-tips to get a decent bass. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back