Moondrop in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
May 28, 2020 at 2:04 PM Post #5,431 of 11,978
Moondrop Stay updated on Moondrop at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.moondroplab.com
May 28, 2020 at 3:18 PM Post #5,432 of 11,978
Hello! On March 26th, I bought Moondrop Starfield headphones. I was very pleased with the sound quality, and I like their appearance. These are probably the best headphones I've ever had. But unfortunately, something happened to them. In the left earphone, the sound has become much quieter and more deaf. They were not subjected to mechanical stress, they had no contact with water. The process of their operation was not violated. I tried changing removable grids, but this did not solve my problem. I changed the sound source, but it also did not help. please tell me what can be done to solve the problem?
Sorry to hear that, could you try change the filter(the little piece of cloth on the tube of the IEM) to see if it changes the issue? Our starfield comes with replacement filters(small round little pieces) inside the packaging.
If it doesn't work out we are happy to give warranty replacement.

May 28, 2020 at 3:32 PM Post #5,433 of 11,978
Sorry to hear that, could you try change the filter(the little piece of cloth on the tube of the IEM) to see if it changes the issue? Our starfield comes with replacement filters(small round little pieces) inside the packaging.
If it doesn't work out we are happy to give warranty replacement.
Thanks for the connection! I changed the filter twice, I tried to listen to music without it at all. Unfortunately, the problem remains :frowning2:

May 28, 2020 at 4:07 PM Post #5,434 of 11,978
Thanks for the connection! I changed the filter twice, I tried to listen to music without it at all. Unfortunately, the problem remains :frowning2:

Then it is what it is. Broken. Rip little buddy. :frowning2:

Condolences.

May 28, 2020 at 7:37 PM Post #5,436 of 11,978
Then please try contact our staff on AliExpress, they will be happy to help.

May 28, 2020 at 7:41 PM Post #5,437 of 11,978
No It's not... It's just some of our users make habit of painting our stuff with nail polishes...

It it possible to make the Blessing 2 available with a red wood faceplate on the right (red=right) and the blue faceplate on the left? Since that is the standard, and the way any of our other red/blue IEMs are.

May 28, 2020 at 11:36 PM Post #5,438 of 11,978
It it possible to make the Blessing 2 available with a red wood faceplate on the right (red=right) and the blue faceplate on the left? Since that is the standard, and the way any of our other red/blue IEMs are.
Since these faceplates were ordered as pairs... We plan to offer red blue blessing 2 but will assign the blue/red randomly... We apologize for inconvenience this may cause...

May 29, 2020 at 6:21 AM Post #5,441 of 11,978
Beautiful! Like that much better than the stainless steel version.

Where can these wood versions be ordered?
Honestly I'd like these with either 2x blue or even better 2x natural wood faceplates...
@MOONDROP

Last edited:
May 29, 2020 at 6:56 AM Post #5,442 of 11,978
Anyone have any recommendations for tips for the B2? Fit the small and medium stock tips perfectly but they're a bit rough on me.
I'm sorry but i suggest you maybe can scroll back a few page of the thread since there has been few people asking the same question as you a while back and it has been answered too by other B2 owners

Last edited:
May 29, 2020 at 7:53 AM Post #5,443 of 11,978
Anyone have any recommendations for tips for the B2? Fit the small and medium stock tips perfectly but they're a bit rough on me.
After a lot, and I mean A LOT of tip rolling I finally settled for the JVC Spiral Dots. MS on the right and S on the left (this is the only IEM in which I need different sized tips to get proper seal). A similar combination also worked for me with Azla Sedna Short Light tips, but they were too hard on my ears. Spiral Dots are soft enough not to cause any discomfort and despite being wide-bore they do not seem to decrease the quantity of bass, or do so only to a negligible degree.

Unfortunately, I still have some comfort issues in my left ear and it starts to hurt after an hour or two. What I found helpful was to insert it just deep enough to get a seal, which is about half of how deep I insert it on the right. Hope this helps.

May 29, 2020 at 8:43 AM Post #5,445 of 11,978
After a lot, and I mean A LOT of tip rolling I finally settled for the JVC Spiral Dots. MS on the right and S on the left (this is the only IEM in which I need different sized tips to get proper seal). A similar combination also worked for me with Azla Sedna Short Light tips, but they were too hard on my ears. Spiral Dots are soft enough not to cause any discomfort and despite being wide-bore they do not seem to decrease the quantity of bass, or do so only to a negligible degree.

Unfortunately, I still have some comfort issues in my left ear and it starts to hurt after an hour or two. What I found helpful was to insert it just deep enough to get a seal, which is about half of how deep I insert it on the right. Hope this helps.

If you didn't already do it, get the Spiral Dot++.
I found the right size with the cheaper regular ones, then bought the matching expensive ++ version.
They are supremely comfortable, soft and adaptible, and I even find them to sound a little better.
But freaking expensive and I only found them on Amazon Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back