Montreal summer meet?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2011 at 10:18 AM Post #16 of 31
I prefer Sep 4th since I got a camping plan on Aug 20.....

If I go, I'll bring DT880, Westone 3 for sure, possibly Apogee Minidac and Triad Lisa III/LLP

Aug 8, 2011 at 4:12 PM Post #17 of 31
I called today at Cegep Ahuntsic and I could have a room there for sunday september 4th, for 100$. At least we know we could have a room for that date.

Please guys I need more info/suggestions/comments from you, otherwise I'm just guessing. Seems like the meet will be on september 4th, so it gives us more time to gather people up, but still at the rate of one answer per week we're far from there!

Also, I need to add that there will be stuff given at the meet, which are the remainders of what Jude sent us as promo stuff for the SSI.

Aug 15, 2011 at 7:08 PM Post #24 of 31
Hey All!  Firstly i owe Papomaster an apology for missing the SSI meet which i was supposed to attend, that said i would be more than happy to join you the 4th for a gathering.

I am curious to know if people might be shy about coming because of they would have to pay a minimal fee ?? If you are one of those people who has equipment and simply would'nt bother to come because you have to put out 5 - 10 $ to pay for the room please PM me and let me know I can arrange to pay your way if your willing to contribute by bringing equipment.

what i could bring : RSA Hornet portable HP amp, Sony 7506 <-- cheap but impressive for anyone on a budget, I just recently discovered my HP output on my Arcam Alpha 7 Amplifier which is a unexpected treat (uses 1/4" i have adapter for 7506), Klipsch S4-i that i can buy a multi size pack of ear foam's from Comply if enough people are interested let me know so i can order a pack of new foams from amazon.
Hope we can get a good turnout for this meet.

JSoriginal.

Aug 15, 2011 at 10:50 PM Post #25 of 31
Alright, I have had enough answers, and will reserve the room tomorrow. 

Also, I have bought my new toy today: 

Still need to get a plinth, an arm and a cartridge for it, but I'm not desperating. Surely it won't be ready for the meet though.

Aug 17, 2011 at 12:29 PM Post #26 of 31
Sep 4th I cant because one of the friend and dj of my crew is playing at picnik electronik on that day.. but enjoy all those nice setup, wish i could go listen to all those so that it would help me make my mind on where i wanna go. Can you do a blind competition with multiple music style? :) between the setups

Like HE6 vs HE500 vs T1 vs LCD2 rev2 vs Thunderpants vs Koss ESP-950+ stax amp

hihi wish i could compare those personnaly

Aug 18, 2011 at 5:46 PM Post #27 of 31
The girl at college ahuntsic wasn't there today, will call her up tomorrow to finalize the room reservation.

So far, we should have the room from 8 to 17h, but I will try to extend that as much as possible.

Aug 22, 2011 at 10:27 PM Post #28 of 31
I did the reservation today. In order to get a better idea on how much it will cost per person, could everyone please confirm if they come please? Just a quick reply so I can give you an estimate on how much per person it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back