Monster Turbines vs Monster Diddy Beats.
Feb 3, 2011 at 12:47 AM Post #4 of 10

Quote:
I own a pair of of turbines but haven't heard the Diddy's before. My friend wants to know which one is better. Regular turbines vs Diddy's.

diddy beats are known to have major build quality issues, control talk remotes breaking, cabling/phones dying at random intervals, currently, the turbines are a much better investment especially since the price dropped due to the amazon sale and monster's own christmas refurb sale

Feb 4, 2011 at 1:55 PM Post #6 of 10
Looks like the turbine line has better SQ while the beats are suppose to more stylish though I prefer the look of of the turbine buds. My new pair of Turbines,back from warranty has a right angle plug now.

Sent from my HTC Desire

Feb 4, 2011 at 3:05 PM Post #7 of 10

Quote:
Quote:
I own a pair of of turbines but haven't heard the Diddy's before. My friend wants to know which one is better. Regular turbines vs Diddy's.

diddy beats are known to have major build quality issues, control talk remotes breaking, cabling/phones dying at random intervals, currently, the turbines are a much better investment especially since the price dropped due to the amazon sale and monster's own christmas refurb sale

Are any of these sales still going on? And does anyone have a link if so?

Feb 5, 2011 at 3:29 AM Post #8 of 10

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Are any of these sales still going on? And does anyone have a link if so?

I'm not sure if this is the model that we're talking about, nor do I know if this is a sale price, but here: http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Turbine-High-Performance-In-Ear-Speakers/dp/B004EBG0XW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1296894484&sr=8-2

Feb 5, 2011 at 11:36 AM Post #9 of 10
at one point, the same phones were on sale for $60, you might have luck finding one in the classified section of head-fi for around the same price

Users who are viewing this thread

Back