Monster Jamz
Feb 6, 2010 at 10:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Napilopez

1000+ Head-Fier
I feel bad for starting a new thread on the sponsor forum just for this, but is it possible anyone from headroom could give a bit more detailed impressions of the Monster Jamz? Or lil' jamz for that matter, though I expect those won't sound as good. There are really no impressions I could find whatsoever online except for a single amazon review and two on monster's site, and the very short impressions from headroom.

Sooo umm I'm thinking of going on a limb and just getting these, the durability seems awesome, and Monster has been putting out awesome stuff in the IEM department it seems, but it would be nice to get some more impressions as I await my measly work-study paycheck =P

As someone who listens to pretty much literally every genre, is there anything that doesn't really sound good? How would yo compare these to the turbines?

Any other impressions would seriously be appreciated!

Sep 20, 2010 at 4:22 PM Post #3 of 3
Hmm was quite alright =) Signature-wise would be its Pleasant Bass-Presentation, though the mids seems to comparatively shadow behind

the highs and lows, and personal preference-wise the soundstage could have been wider (perhaps due to the mids?)

Ok anyway if you search up on cnet reviews etc via google search for jamz reviews i posted up my reviews there (which i am lazy to copy here, sue me haha)

And intuitions tells me Klipsch S4 would be a much better all-around than the jamz (though i won say the same for durability, heard that S4 were ironically plastic construct despite stellar sonic performance) but yeah, cant wait to grab my SE535 next month and hmm still looking here and there to decide which good Studio-Monitoring Reference headphones to buy.. hmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back