Monster jamz or Head-direct RE0?
Jul 19, 2010 at 7:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

shiroemon

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone, I'm new in this forum... So greetings to you all :) Now lets get into business..

I'm considering on buying one of these two IEM (Monster jamz, Head-Direct RE0). The price difference is not that much.. I've been reading that Head-Direct RE0 has a superb quality of details but lack of bass quantity if it wasn't amped.. I haven't read much review about Monster jamz though.. All i know that it has an pretty good detail and bass but its detail isn't as superb as Head-direct RE0.. 

I usually listen to classic, pop, jazz, rock, acoustic and some R&B... So which one does their job better? I prefer on a balanced bass and detail though.. Thanks a lot =)

Jul 19, 2010 at 11:54 AM Post #2 of 3
I have the RE0 and you can't get any better at details under $100, maybe $150.  If you want balanced bass and details (smooth details -- just crystal clear), the RE0 will be right for you.  Let it play/burn in 60 hours, and after 100 hours it will be just right.

Monster Jamz ... hmmm, haven't heard them, but sounds like my 14 yr old son will like them -- right next to his Senn CX300, which he loves for the bloated and blurry bass!!

Jul 19, 2010 at 12:10 PM Post #3 of 3
Jamz is actually pretty detail IEM, bass is tight and the mid and high are clear. Compare to my Triple fi, the Jamz actually lack a little bass quantity but slighly better midrange. I was actually amaze by the Jamz expecting it as another kinda "boomy" IEM but been proven otherwise. I think either RE0 and Jamz would suit you just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back