Monolith M300 In Ear Planar Earphones
Sep 2, 2017 at 8:52 AM Post #31 of 659
30 day money back and...
Warranty400.png

:smile_phones:

yes I saw that but I thought they meant 1 year replacement and maybe 5 year warranty? Bigger Mono orthos such as 565 carry the exact same picture and yet come with 5y warranty AFAIK.

Oh ok, 565 & this one are 1y but 560 & 1060 are 5y, GLWS then.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2017 at 10:22 AM Post #32 of 659
It's probably still one year warranty. Warranty usually means if you send it in, they will at least first attempt to fix it. But the M300's are non-serviceable so assuming that is why they put replacement. Will probably be easier for them too. The part that needs to be looked into though is in the fine print which I haven't seen but usually replacement warranties also mean they can and will replace with a refurbished model and if replaced, that doesn't mean your 1 year warranty will start over again. I know some who think like that so just throwing it out there.

Sep 2, 2017 at 12:39 PM Post #33 of 659
Right, can't be serviced like the headphones and at the cheapest price point we aren't getting the 5 year. If the iSines are 2 years these at $149 won't be five year. Perhaps after the warranty period expires they will have a flat fee to "repair" or sell parts for those who need a driver or cable or such.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2017 at 2:20 PM Post #34 of 659
There was also an issue with the 560 & 1060 at launch concerning the warranty as they changed the published warranty and everyone lost it. I mean, people completely went nuts IMO. They quite quickly changed the warranty back, so I wouldn't even think about the warranty until it's actually released as apparently they might change their minds on what's included in that respect.

Sep 2, 2017 at 5:05 PM Post #38 of 659
Slightly changed but from the same maker, correct, so I think some of the accs. are essentially the same.

Sep 4, 2017 at 7:27 AM Post #39 of 659
no wonder when you make your stuff assembled in China. If Audeze wanted to keep the iSine a unique product they should have made it assembled in the USA. You got cheap production cost in china, but you got violation of everything else :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back