Monolith M300 In Ear Planar Earphones
Oct 7, 2017 at 3:08 PM Post #242 of 659
Can you give us a link to that.

Oct 7, 2017 at 3:25 PM Post #246 of 659
Thanks for the responses. The M300's have arrived at my friend's place. He's saying the transparent one seems very flimsy, whereas the black one seems thick. Shouldn't monoprice be sending extra hooks, as it is their fault that the hooks are so non-durable. (heard someone state that one of the batches apparently was bad quality, and hence why the issue).

Oct 7, 2017 at 4:00 PM Post #247 of 659
Those who are having trouble with earhook comfort might consider trying something like this.

Also may be worth trying to different tips in combination with the hooks and earlocks. At least with the iSines I found that the earlocks worked best with shorter tips like the spiral dot, because they let the body of the iSine sit flush with my ears.

Oct 7, 2017 at 4:06 PM Post #249 of 659
Nevermind, black clip broke. Impressive, it actually lodged the small broken piece in my skin. That really must have snapped with some force.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2017 at 4:18 PM Post #252 of 659
Those who are having trouble with earhook comfort might consider trying something like this.

Also may be worth trying to different tips in combination with the hooks and earlocks. At least with the iSines I found that the earlocks worked best with shorter tips like the spiral dot, because they let the body of the iSine sit flush with my ears.
Where do u suppose he got the tubing for the hooks

Oct 7, 2017 at 7:17 PM Post #255 of 659
If you need an eq that works with the tidal app you can try CapTune for IOS. You will need to log into the tidal streaming service in the settings of the app. Then you don’t need the cipher cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back