1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Monolith M300 In Ear Planar Earphones

First

Back
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Next

Last
  1. manukmanohar
    Great. How much were you able to get them for? Would indeed be great, if they fit.

To all,
    Those who have gotten the M300, is it the transparent earhook, which seems flimsy or has broken.

2. timb5881
    Can you give us a link to that.

3. Fra D
    No the black.

manukmanohar likes this.
  4. Nathanl
    My black ones broke in the case. I would detach hooks b4 storing.

manukmanohar likes this.
  5. Saoshyant
    My black ones are holding up so far, haven't tried clear. Still bloody uncomfortable, and haven't come up with a fix for that yet.

manukmanohar likes this.
  6. manukmanohar
    Thanks for the responses. The M300's have arrived at my friend's place. He's saying the transparent one seems very flimsy, whereas the black one seems thick. Shouldn't monoprice be sending extra hooks, as it is their fault that the hooks are so non-durable. (heard someone state that one of the batches apparently was bad quality, and hence why the issue).

7. kukkurovaca
    Those who are having trouble with earhook comfort might consider trying something like this.

Also may be worth trying to different tips in combination with the hooks and earlocks. At least with the iSines I found that the earlocks worked best with shorter tips like the spiral dot, because they let the body of the iSine sit flush with my ears.

dr.z likes this.
  8. IceOgre
    Paid $15 dollars. Not a new kit. I could not find that kit on Audeze’s website.

9. Saoshyant
    Nevermind, black clip broke. Impressive, it actually lodged the small broken piece in my skin. That really must have snapped with some force.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  10. Fra D
  11. Saoshyant
  12. Nathanl
    Where do u suppose he got the tubing for the hooks

13. tgx78
    Very comfortable and seals well

14. kukkurovaca
    dr.z likes this.
  15. IceOgre
    If you need an eq that works with the tidal app you can try CapTune for IOS. You will need to log into the tidal streaming service in the settings of the app. Then you don’t need the cipher cable.

First

Back
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Next

Last