MOJO Users! How are you mobile with your Mojo?
Apr 28, 2020 at 8:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

jeff6605

New Head-Fier
So when your out on the town, shopping, traveling, whatever on your feet and not at your desk.

How do you carry your Mojo and phone around? Do you shove both in your pocket? Carrying case? A mojo designed case with a belt clip?

I feel it's a bit much to have my Mojo and my phone in the same pocket.

What are the solutions you are using?

May 13, 2020 at 12:50 PM Post #2 of 4
Firstly I tend to use a dedicated DAP velcro'd to my Mojo, rather than my phone.
On the rare occasion that I brave the world with what is definitely not a bomb, I slip the entire assembly into a grey velour pouch (similar to this) to stop things snagging in my pocket.

May 13, 2020 at 1:58 PM Post #3 of 4
I used to strap my Mojo to the phone with thin rubber straps (Mojo has great little 'bumps' to hold this in place). I would not have been able to use a cumbersome combo like this on a daily commute, but for flights and train it was alright. When my home setup surpassed Mojo's sound quality by quite a lot I decided not to struggle with a wired brick any longer and went wireless on my travelings. The benefit of comfort (no wires, no brick just phone) outweighed the drop in sound quality. Since on the go even with Mojo I was already far from my home sound quality I didn't mind the loss too much but welcomed the comfort a lot. (Sony WH-1000XM3 in 2018, Sony WF-1000XM3 since last year.)

May 13, 2020 at 2:12 PM Post #4 of 4
Mine is never mobile. The lack of an analog input is a deal-breaker for me. Mine sits on top of a mini stereo stack and plays from foobar2k or tidal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back