1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Mojo hissing/buzzing when fully charged?

Discussion in 'Portable Headphone Amps' started by drummerdimitri, Jun 10, 2018.
  1. drummerdimitri
    I tried High powered chargers with 2.4A, charging from laptop, power banks etc but the noise persists and It is making it hard for me to use my Mojo as a desktop DAC in line out mode to my powered monitors.

Don't want to have to keep unplugging the cable when it is fully charged and re-plugging it in when it's empty there must be a better way otherwise will have to return the unit and get another DAC.

Does anyone have a solution?

2. KaiFi
    The Mojo doesn't really work well with the power plugged in all the time; it's not the best desktop DAC. I found that the battery would drain even when I had the charger plugged in all the time (i.e. it would start charging when I turned it off, even if it was fully charged before). I heard the buzzing/hissing sound inconsistently. Sometimes it was there, sometimes it wasn't. Didn't seem to matter what cable I used or how I charged it.