MOG alternative
Jan 26, 2014 at 4:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

BigCabDaddy

100+ Head-Fier
So awhile back I came to all of you for a high quality streaming service and you all put me onto Mog. It's been a solid suggestion. I'm not overly thrilled with the interface and occasionally I do get into crappy enough wifi that the streams cut in and out, but that's the cost for higher quality I reckon. Now comes notification that Mog will cease to exist and there will be Beats instead. I know it's all perception, but I don't know that I can hang with a Beats labeled streaming service unless it's just heads and tails above anything else out there. So my question is, at this date is there a viable option to Mog in terms of sonic quality? Is there anything better?

Jan 29, 2014 at 10:29 AM Post #2 of 3
You may want to try Google Play Music All Acess (yeah, the name is actually that long).  Streams are as high as 320Kbps, as long as you have it set to High Quality.  Plus it also incorporates a free locker service that works seemlessly.

Apr 12, 2014 at 8:42 PM Post #3 of 3
TRY QOBUZZ FROM FRANCE,PRICEY HARD TO GET A SUBSCRIPTION IN USA BUT IF YOU WORK AT IT THEY WILL ACCEPT AMERICAN SUBSCRIPTION-'HIFI' EDITION COSTS 19.99EUROS/MONTH BUT ITS 16BITS/44.1KHZ LOSSLESS FLAC FOR PC'S AND APPLE BOBBMD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back