MOFASEST Trio. Dedicated thread. Post your thoughts.
Jul 31, 2020 at 12:51 PM Post #76 of 318
O.K., these are definitely on my "plan to buy in November" menu. I'm most interested, now that great sonics can be presumed, in build quality/variability. I hope some of y'all hardcore guys use these enough to put them through their paces and are willing to report on build QC.

Jul 31, 2020 at 6:04 PM Post #79 of 318
No, no, no. First Google mofos and see what comes up. Besides that Mofos is usually short for motherf***ers. I don't think they want to be associated with either. :)

Jul 31, 2020 at 7:17 PM Post #81 of 318
With some stuff the Chinese Gov't is up to lately both against some of their own people and stuff they are trying involving the US certainly a few mofos there. Nothing against Mofafest in particular though AFAIC. :)

Based on the Google one they could change the name to Mofos Trois and it would work quite well.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2020 at 8:20 PM Post #83 of 318
I have a hard time saying Mofasest. OK? I feel like I am biting my lip everytime I say it. Mofo just roll off your tongue.
You could just say Mofa. Like sofa, but with an M.

Jul 31, 2020 at 8:25 PM Post #84 of 318
1596241533449.png
Mabo trio?

Jul 31, 2020 at 8:44 PM Post #85 of 318
Mabo trio?
Bro. I'm getting hungry. I just ate an hour ago. Though I don't make this from a box.
It's such a dyslexic name for an iem. I always remember it as "mosafest" - like them big concert events.

Aug 1, 2020 at 4:41 PM Post #86 of 318
So wait, is the brand Mofas or Mofasest.?

I thought really the name is the Mofas EST Trio 2.... And that it should really be shown that way since the EST is likely just a reference to the EST drivers. But who knows. That's part of the fun of Chinese to English translations.

Aug 1, 2020 at 5:45 PM Post #87 of 318
So wait, is the brand Mofas or Mofasest.?

I thought really the name is the Mofas EST Trio 2.... And that it should really be shown that way since the EST is likely just a reference to the EST drivers. But who knows. That's part of the fun of Chinese to English translations.
It is indeed Mofasest. They have at least one other model that I'm aware of, the Mofasest 14. It's also in Crinacle's IEM graph database.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back