Modifying WM1Z/A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2020 at 11:01 AM Post #318 of 3,042
Should we start a new thread once all the firmwares are uploaded to differentiate between the earlier versions and these new end game version?

That way newcomers can start there and not have to read thru what happened in the past.

Just a suggestion.

BTW, I will be working on creating the macOS versions for Morbideath to add to the collection.

Mar 3, 2020 at 11:14 AM Post #319 of 3,042
@Morbideath, @Whitigir guys, you've nailed it, seriously the jupiter is sounding all mighty, using right now jupiter tier 2 Universal on JP region with my aten with a dunu hulk

Quick question, what are your gain settings from you all? i was using high gain but went to tier 1 from jupiter and felt it SUPER muddy, went to tier 2 and either high gain or low gain they sound exquisite. will try with my sony m9 tonight. for now i can tell im in between ultimate 1.02 and jupiter t2... sounds amazing truly

Mar 3, 2020 at 11:23 AM Post #322 of 3,042
@Morbideath, @Whitigir guys, you've nailed it, seriously the jupiter is sounding all mighty, using right now jupiter tier 2 Universal on JP region with my aten with a dunu hulk

Quick question, what are your gain settings from you all? i was using high gain but went to tier 1 from jupiter and felt it SUPER muddy, went to tier 2 and either high gain or low gain they sound exquisite. will try with my sony m9 tonight. for now i can tell im in between ultimate 1.02 and jupiter t2... sounds amazing truly

Jupiter, the bringer of Joy. Jupiter, the last symphony of Mozart.

Mar 3, 2020 at 11:33 AM Post #323 of 3,042
Jupiter, the bringer of Joy. Jupiter, the last symphony of Mozart.
You and @Whitigir hit it off the park, clarity and resolution on this is unbelievable, even the vinyl processor is doing an outstanding job (funny how the “floor noise” setting makes something funny to the bass, It feels like the bass is going under in the holographic and the mids and treble are floating above)

This album on this rig...

Mar 3, 2020 at 11:34 AM Post #324 of 3,042
Try the region CA + stock 3.02 fw !
Tried it and indeed the bass quantity increased But funnily after restarting the certificates option was still there in settings I checked in rock box and the region showed CA(301) and there was no option to change language as well just like the J region

Mar 3, 2020 at 11:50 AM Post #325 of 3,042
When i run J2AJ.exe it says " Windows can't access the specified device, path or file, you may not have the appropriate permissions to access them "

Any one else face this ?

I tried also with EU and U but the same

Mar 3, 2020 at 11:54 AM Post #327 of 3,042
Managed to download 5 of the 6 exe files for European Z but my anti virus refuses to download Jupiter tier 3 European Z. I managed to download it via a Win8 VMWare machine but when I try to copy it to my main machine it immidiately gets deleted. Also I can’t run any of the exe files neither in normal mode nor as admin, no error just nothing happens. I can however unpack all 6 exe files with WinRar and am now about to try J2 as from the description I think that is going to be the best for my stock 1Z with IER-Z1R

Mar 3, 2020 at 12:03 PM Post #329 of 3,042
Managed to download 5 of the 6 exe files for European Z but my anti virus refuses to download Jupiter tier 3 European Z. I managed to download it via a Win8 VMWare machine but when I try to copy it to my main machine it immidiately gets deleted. Also I can’t run any of the exe files neither in normal mode nor as admin, no error just nothing happens. I can however unpack all 6 exe files with WinRar and am now about to try J2 as from the description I think that is going to be the best for my stock 1Z with IER-Z1R
hope your version of windows gets fixed soon friend i will pray for it

Mar 3, 2020 at 12:04 PM Post #330 of 3,042
You and @Whitigir hit it off the park, clarity and resolution on this is unbelievable, even the vinyl processor is doing an outstanding job (funny how the “floor noise” setting makes something funny to the bass, It feels like the bass is going under in the holographic and the mids and treble are floating above)

This album on this rig...

You know what is funny ?

I always tune it in “direct mode” and never paid attention to these “Effects”

They indeed has a much more pronounced and obvious effects than stock “firmware”

Good discoveries :)

Enjoy music!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back