1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Modded HD 201- Budget Got Even Better

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by magicman74, Jan 12, 2013.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (5)
  1. Magicman74
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Here they are the Budget Can of the decade, Well maybe not. But still one heck of a can now even better.

Mods done by the one and only.  The cans were bought at Best Buy right after X-Mass, extra money on a gift card so I thought Why not A project?  The cans cost me $30+ tax, I also swapped out the crappy stock pads and added HD 439 velours, I paid $12 + Shipping From Senn U.S, someone said they are now $18? I also took a stock Denon AH-D 2000 cable shortened down to 4 1/2 feet and used Cardas Silver for my solder, not that the brand matters but that's what I had on hand.  I used the cans maybe for a few hours tops, So they are not even close to being burnt in ( If you believe in that sort of stuff?)   I'm asking $50 for them, I think that's a fair deal, after the parts and labor...Yeah it took me a whopping 1 hour to do the work, but still...I prefer a US sale, but if you are overseas I'll ship to you but you have to pick up the shipping...Tracking will have to be added overseas, and that adds up...Paypal to confirmed please, not that I don't trust ya!!!

I could be open to trades as well, depending if it's cool or not:wink:

LL-3.jpg

2. Magicman74
    Traded!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.