1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

mlarn

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Feedback ARCHIVE' started by digihead, Apr 10, 2006.
First

Back
1 2 3
  1. Mher6
    Bought a set of tubes from me.  Instant payment, smooth transaction.

Thanks!

2. zzffnn
    mlarn sold me his M3 amp. Great communication, honest and very detailed replies to all my questions, fast shipping and very careful packaging. I highly recommend him! This is one of my best buying experiences. The M3 amp souns really good as well [​IMG]

3. Technomage
    Great guy who was both willing and patient during the sale of my RE0 headphones. He also was very reassuring in that the sale would be clean and professional, he also communicated through every step with very quick and knowledgeable replies.  Thanks again mlarn. 

4. GoldfishTX
    Mlarn sold me his HD600s and was incredibly good at answering any questions I had as well as working with my new-member status.  The cans showed up insured, incredibly well packed, and exactly as described.  I've only had a short time to enjoy them thus far, but they arrived in perfect condition and sound great.  I would highly recommend doing business with him to anyone!   

5. natmuth
    I bought 10" cardas cable.Smoove transaction. Nice guy, and prompt with the communication.

6. johangrb
    Bought Grado ext. cable from Matt. Shipped fast - great seller!

7. mlarn
First

Back
1 2 3