Miu-Audio give away - 30 sets headphone amplifier DIY Kit
Aug 7, 2011 at 8:45 AM Post #95 of 205
I have experience making my own cables and moding headphones. I know how to solder and can follow directions(just ask my wife). I have never made an amp but, I think I could make a good go at this kit.

Thanks

The Larch

Aug 8, 2011 at 1:45 PM Post #96 of 205
got mine in the post today, modified 47 DIY kit :)
i'm going to wait and get better solder and stuff to make it tho, i really want to make it.

Aug 8, 2011 at 5:34 PM Post #97 of 205
Got mine as well, I ended up with the Mod. RA1. Everything was very nicely packed and labeled. I will be building it shortly and posting impressions with my d2ks.

Aug 8, 2011 at 5:37 PM Post #98 of 205
I am hoping to receive mine too very soon. I will compare it to my iQube and my P-51 Mustang using SR325i and HD650.

Aug 8, 2011 at 6:49 PM Post #100 of 205
Finished mine about 45 minutes ago...but didn't have any 9Vs, had to run to the store quick.

I'll post some listening impressions later.

Aug 8, 2011 at 8:45 PM Post #101 of 205
**** i found some good solder and started, left the jacks to the end, and **** i had soldered the components on the wrong way round, lettering on the underside, my first build so... Im trying to get the volume knob off, then everything should work in theory. Im a bit bummed tho, as i was so happy i won this kit and now, problems :frowning2: hopefully i can get it working, otherwise i shall be very sad, time spent on nothing... Will be more careful in the future.

Aug 8, 2011 at 8:58 PM Post #102 of 205
Ooo...looks good. I got mine just before work. I didn't think about at 9V, so I'll grab one before I head home. I post a picture when I get it done.

-wotts

Quote:
Finished mine about 45 minutes ago...but didn't have any 9Vs, had to run to the store quick.

I'll post some listening impressions later.

Aug 8, 2011 at 9:20 PM Post #103 of 205
i give up for now :frowning2: now i'll have to save up and get a cmoy kit... Thanks MIU, great giveaway, i really enjoyed putting it together, shame i did it wrong tho... All upside down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back