1. chicken beer
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    All stuff will be started on shipping from next Thursday, June 28th... I'll reply to questions related to stuff in this thread from next Wednesday.

A. Pads:
    A1. Dekoni Beyer Sheepskin pads used in great condition:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CDDodPsHfMsVWGlmyGPqXoBpb_7gK8fQ?usp=sharing
    Currently installed on some Hifiman cans. Selling because I like a bit more opening in the cup.

A2. Dekoni HD6xx perforated sheepskin pads used in great condition.
    Pictures not taken. It doesn't look perfectly flat though, but that's how they came like. I'm the second owner. They sit perfectly on a HD600 and sound perfect with it. Selling because I may get some cheap HD600 earpads that cost only 10 bucks on ebay and save the money for my beer money to enjoy the soccer games this summer.

Same price HD6xx Dekoni hybrid pads at $45.

A3. SRH 1540 Atlancara pads used once or twice only.

A4. A Grado style custom leather headband strap, black.

B. Cables:
    Pics:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5uFIhmgpshsM3IxSjZZUzVSTnM
    -----------------------------------
    B1. A Peterek DHC OCC Litz cable, 6', 1/4'' TRS, connectors, jack and splitter are Eidolic brand. MSRP is $255 with 1 month waiting, I sell cheap. Connector does not work well with HD700 it's a tad short, but it will work flawlessly with other headphones with dual 2.5mm connectors including Hifimans, Oppo...

B2. VE/Massdrop cable, dual 2.5mm for Hifiman/HD700, 4-XLR balanced, about 6'.

B3. 2-pins
    A Moon Audio Black dragon 3.5mm
    Couple of VE made 2-pin cables for IEMs, either 3.5mm or 2.5mm TRRS.
    Couple of oyaide SPC 2-pin cables, either 3.5mm or 2.5mm TRRS.

B4. MrSpeakers
    A Cardas Clear cable Mrspeakers 4’ 3.5mm.

B5. HD6x0
    A balanced cable for HD6xx from Corpse cables.
    A balanced cable for HD6xx from Periapt cables.
    A stock HD6xx cable

B6. A like new in packaging Fiio RC-MH1, a perfect 3.5mm to 3.5mm OCC cable for Fidelio X2. 4'

B7. MMCX
    A 3.5mm stock audiolineout litz cable mmcx that comes with the Andromedas.
    A TRRRS audiolineout litz cable mmcx that pairs the andromedas to a WM1A. With packaging but I'm still looking for the packaging.
    A 3.5mm audiolineout copper litz. With packaging.
    A OCC 2.5mm TRRS MMCX cable
    A SPC 3.5mm MMCX stock cable for Orivety new primacy.

For trading, I am looking for audiolineout SXC 8 HD800 cable, Audioquest Nighthawk, HD700, a pair of Grado L cushions in at least like new condition, a QP2R case, a 2.5mm TRRS (female) to 4-XLR adapter, better with some impedance with it so I can connect some IEMs to my balanced desktop amp.

Shipping in US only.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  2. chicken beer
    b

3. chicken beer
    b

4. chicken beer
    bump

5. chicken beer
    bump

6. avsmusic1
    Are either of the 6xx cables XLR?

7. chicken beer
    Yes. I have 3cables, two are balanced (one from corpse cable, one from Periapt cable), and one is a hd6xx stock cable.

8. chicken beer
    Bump with major updates.

9. ThePrince425
    Hi, interested in the Cardas clear cables, price and length? Do PM if possible, thanks

10. Deaj
    Do you have any pictures of the Grado type leather headband?