Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 1, 2015 at 3:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

lekoross

100+ Head-Fier
Pristine pair of Sennheiser HD650 in perfect condition. Less than 50 hours of gentle use. $270 or best offer + shipping + PayPal fee (unless you want to gift). Shipping method of your choice. 

May 1, 2015 at 7:52 PM Post #4 of 10

money4me247

Headphoneus Supremus
 Adorama also has Sennheiser HD650 Audiophile Dynamic Open Headphones for $299 - $25 rebate = $274Shipping is free

http://www.head-fi.org/t/692119/the-deals-discussion-thread-read-the-first-post/14445#post_11563026

not sure if you are aware, but head-fi for sale forums is really to pass on gear to other members at a good price. not to make a sale or recoup as much money as you can.

new hd650s can be found at better prices than what you are offering. it may be better for you to just sell these on e-bay if that is the price range you are looking for.

May 1, 2015 at 8:12 PM Post #5 of 10

lekoross

100+ Head-Fier
Dude, the post you referred to is from 2008. I went to Adorama and looked at the listing. Indeed, there is a pair for $274 presently, however they are used and the shipping is not free. The new HD650's at Adorama are listed at $499.95.

In addition, a message like this should be PM'd and not made public. With all due respect, you are not the moderator nor do you have the right to tell anyone else "what the for-sale forum is for" or how much anyone should list their item for. If you are not interested in the headphones that is fine. Move on and mind your own business. In addition, get your facts straight before you start criticizing other people's posts. I view your post as harassment.

May 1, 2015 at 8:56 PM Post #6 of 10

money4me247

Headphoneus Supremus
  Dude, the post you referred to is from 2008. I went to Adorama and looked at the listing. Indeed, there is a pair for $274 presently, however they are used and the shipping is not free. The new HD650's at Adorama are listed at $499.95.

In addition, a message like this should be PM'd and not made public. With all due respect, you are not the moderator nor do you have the right to tell anyone else "what the for-sale forum is for" or how much anyone should list their item for. If you are not interested in the headphones that is fine. Move on and mind your own business. In addition, get your facts straight before you start criticizing other people's posts. I view your post as harassment.

That deal was just posted to the deals thread less than an hour ago. It's a current deal that you can order now. It is a new HD650 at $299 with an additional $25 off rebate.

You are right, I should have PMed you privately on the subject, so I apologize about that. There have been a lot of recent deals prices on the HD650 (which you might not have been aware of), so just wanted to give you a heads-up. Previous poster's statement about how they were available at a lower price was accurate.

There are rules on how to use the head-fi F/S forums, and it is considered poor etiquette to sell a used pair of headphones at a higher price than a new pair of headphones (even though you may have paid more for them originally).

Sorry you view the comment as harassment, but usually traders appreciate notices that their listing selling price is not competitive. No malicious intent with my post. I saw you lowered the price a bit, so good luck with your sale.

May 1, 2015 at 9:11 PM Post #9 of 10

sfoclt

100+ Head-Fier
  not sure if you are aware, but head-fi for sale forums is really to pass on gear to other members at a good price. not to make a sale or recoup as much money as you can.

The classifieds are definitely not for discussion.  If you want to PM a low offer, go for it.

Flipping for obvious gain is frowned upon, but he's selling for less than he paid (as if it's our business anyway).  How much less than he paid is none of your concern.

Apologies for adding to the rude chatter but I couldn't let OP be mistreated.

May 1, 2015 at 9:37 PM Post #10 of 10

wormsdriver

Headphoneus Supremus
So if you want to get rid of them for around $200.. Pm me.. If you flip on eBay.. eBay/PayPal fees would be around $45

deadhorse.gif
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread