1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Mint Hifiman HE-6 with many extra's

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by playitloud, Dec 19, 2013.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (4)
  1. playitloud
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    For sale, mint Hifiman HE-6 with luxury box, includes both silver & copper Hifiman cable, plus specially made  speakeramp adaptor, Hifiman velour and leather pads plus a few sets of other pads that fit the Hifiman HE-6.

For more information about this specific headphone look at: http://www.head-fi.org/t/650912/hifiman-he-6-re-400-iem-and-ultrasone-pro-900-in-depth-reviews

I have bought this headphone from conquerer2 (see link) a few months ago. I have used it only once. My amplifier has not enough gain and not enough power to drive this headphone on demanding classical music material. I needed to try , to know for sure.

Bought it for 900 dollar, sell it including all the extras for 800 dollar excl. shipping and paypal fees.

There is one very small blemish on one of the cups. It is barely noticeable and too small to photograph.
    Prefer a European sale, but will ship to everywhere.

2. BoyNamedSue
    This is a steal.

3. koiloco
    @op, Are you in the US?

4. Jobbing
    YGPM!

5. Solmar
    PM sent if still available.

6. musicinmymind
    I got this hehehe!!!!

it should on it's way tomorrow, @playitloud is great guy to deal with, smooth transaction.

7. Jobbing
    Lucky you! :)punch:) :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.