United States
post-15740622
Post #1 of 1

subguy812

Reviewer: Audio Rabbit Hole
Reaction score
Website
audiorabbithole.com
I hope everyone is staying safe. Up for sale is my Mint condition Focal Stellia headphones. These have been babied and they have never left the house. I need cash so I am selling them, but they are a TOTL closed back headphone. I am including a pure Silver Arctic cable, a $575.00 value. Everything stock is still included and I have all of the original packaging. The only other item used was the stock cable for a short time while my Arctic cable was being built. The original box was opened and put back inside the shipping box in which they came. The cable includes a lifetime warranty that is transferable and you can have it re-terminated if you wish for only the cost of the hardware, labor is included. The cable is terminated in 2.5mm. I have only included photos of the headphones to show their condition. The stupid looking headband cover has been on them for a while as to protect the headband from sweat and skin oil. I will include it as well.

PM me. I will ship only to USA. The price will include the PP fee. You can ask me to ship them any way you wish, but shipping is not included. I will make a special deal for Friends and Family, PM me to find out.

I do not wish to sell the cable separately, the pairing is sublime.

Below is some more information regarding the cable, there is already plenty of info available about the Stellia;

The wire itself is the highest-grade OCC purest-silver 26-AWG wire in a Litz type-6 configuration. It’s also enamel-coated, which would keep the wire crystal-clear without oxidating for many years.

20200715_132209.jpg
20200715_132214.jpg20200715_132221.jpg20200715_132244.jpg20200715_132349.jpg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)